Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Biggest problem for many of us is we'd just like to be loved by a woman like a man loves a woman

• Thread starter Cybersex is our hope
  • Start date
Your view is on point and true but women just don't want us and I don't believe love exists anymore due to modern society.

Your view is on point and true but women just don't want us and I don't believe love exists anymore due to modern society.
Love from women to men never existed it's just that in the past women were kept in check so the illusion of love for men was possible

Love from women to men never existed it's just that in the past women were kept in check so the illusion of love for men was possible
Then why does it still hurt so bad...

Yeah I know some guys on here just want sex but I just want to hold a girl.

Yeah I know some guys on here just want sex but I just want to hold a girl.
I want both.
I’ve never been interested in casual hookups but I’d love to have a loving, caring, sweet partner that I get to have sex with.

I want both.
I’ve never been interested in casual hookups but I’d love to have a loving, caring, sweet partner that I get to have sex with.

hows the weight loss going

hows the weight loss going
Not great, I didn’t really get started until the beginning of this week. Now I’m finally back under 200 pounds after going back to the gym, eating less and I feel a little better. But I only went for two days because the inactivity caused me to be in a lot of pain after my sessions.

Not great, I didn’t really get started until the beginning of this week. Now I’m finally back under 200 pounds after going back to the gym, eating less and I feel a little better. But I only went for two days because the inactivity caused me to be in a lot of pain after my sessions.

200 pounds? Sheesh whats your height?

I want both.
Me too. I would like to add that foids who are silly about having sex with you don’t actually wont you. Thes fuck chads within minutes.

Me too. I would like to add that foids who are silly about having sex with you don’t actually wont you. Thes fuck chads within minutes.
It’s funny how they will moan about Chad not committing or being a good boyfriend but they’ll still flock to him and get abused

It’s funny how they will moan about Chad not committing or being a good boyfriend but they’ll still flock to him and get abused
Yes but the main point is if they don’t want sex they don’t want you. Believe me that how many women cuck orbiters „I am not ready for sex now“. Had a guy in my final class in highschool (manlet). He was totally in love with a foid semi-stacy in my class. Both knew each other since kindergarten. She said „ I am not ready because I am a virgin“. We went then on our graduation trip to Hungary. After meeting hungarian chad in disco she fucked him after barely knowing him for three hours.

if a women gets picky on having sex with you she doesn’t want you. Always remember this, even if you just want to hold hands.

We must take a step forward in natural selection and just turn women into men and become monomorphic like Lemurs/titi monkeys. Sexual dimorphism and female hypergamy are a burden for a civil society
Based ngl, but this will never happen in clown world
Yes but the main point is if they don’t want sex they don’t want you. Believe me that how many women cuck orbiters „I am not ready for sex now“. Had a guy in my final class in highschool (manlet). He was totally in love with a foid semi-stacy in my class. Both knew each other since kindergarten. She said „ I am not ready because I am a virgin“. We went then on our graduation trip to Hungary. After meeting hungarian chad in disco she fucked him after barely knowing him for three hours.

if a women gets picky on having sex with you she doesn’t want you. Always remember this, even if you just want to hold hands.
Hear that bluepillers?

Yeah I'm too the point where I just want to hold a girl but I know that if she isn't willing to have sex with me she doesn't want me.
It's real but not for women.
Yeah that's why you'll see guys genuinely care about a landwhale while the whale doesn't actually want to be with them and trash talks them.

Because we still have that need

Well that begs the question of where the "need" comes from.

From my traditionalist perspective, what men are craving is not the love of a woman but the love of femininity as such. I.E., women happen to manifest in this world something of a reality that is above this one, but not in terms of their personality, just their form.

There is a saying in Islam i believe that what man loves in reality is God in woman and vice versa. The origin of the problem in my view was the introduction of individualism during the Renaissance, which created the misconception that what you love is the woman and not the transcendent reality she happens to be a manifestation of. The female ego and female nature in this higher sense are not the same thing but individualism and humanism created the misconception that they are which is the root of all the problems men face when they develop "feelings" for a woman who may actually have a vile personality, or at any rate a lowly and vapid one.

BTW, in Hinduism there is a saying that while the sage is conquered by woman, the brute conquers hers. If you read between the lines you see the same principle applies here. The sage is conquered by woman because he is capable of perceiving the transcendent nature of universal femininity while the brute only sees the lowly and petty ego of the individual woman whom he knows how to bring under his heel. And this is exactly why incels have developed an hatred for women, because while many incels love women and have feelings for them, the woman knows nothing of love and only cares about her crass craving for brutish men.

Basically, while the love of a man for a woman is moral and sacred, the love of a woman for a man is animalistic and vile, especially in modern society where the lowest aspects of a woman's nature are free to run amok while her best aspects are seen as "oppressive" and something to be thrown away. And THAT is the source for the animosity incels have for the entire gender.

This movie scene probably encapsulates what creates incels the most (in terms of their anger):

There's almost nothing that compares to that experience of love a man, especially in his younger years, has for a woman, only for her to bestow her affections to a better looking guy who may have the personality of an animal and may have no feelings for her whatsoever. For him she may just be something to snack upon and throw away without a thought. For you, she was the center of your entire existence, but he gets her and you don't.

How many people in this forum went through something like this? And whose fault is it, really, when the outcome is decided but the physical attributes your were born with and that most young men are raised by a society which places all meaning on romance and has removed any other outlet for transcendent experiences?

Last edited: