Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Biggest reason to hate femoids is they are not expression of my dreams and high cultured desires, primitive biocunts of low value and high price

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Them not giving sex is lesser reason, and just pretty foids to be hated for that, ugly ones be hated for being ugly, and in case of offering sex - hated for that too, that be disgusting and insulting
But even if sex, even if gf, even if not ugly, those creatures so shit, that even more hard to expect they could fulfill high cultured desire of having cute adorable and cultured waifu, not stupid slutty annoying disloyal cunt. Waifu comrade, who support me in my fights against humanimal degeneracies, not cunt who would say "man up", "find job", "find better job", all that social femoidistic shit, incompatible with my unearthy extradimentionalkin essence. In case of having waifu yes, finding job maybe good, but thats no way to measure me, that is not thing to require from me, and cunt doing this is just primitive piece of meat breeder who cares about stupid biological breeding and providing, fuck that shit, cultured waifu is for enlightenmnent together and not living for humanimal world
Maybe would fuck some pretty cunt right now, if possible, and hate them for not giving me that possibility, but biggest hate of femoids is because they failing to fit into my vision about cultured superior waifu. So sad to far away for me, but still is nice to think that one day improved waifus couldbe created, genetically engineered, or made in other ways, and this will be done to natural biocunts:

Good morning, one more day without waifu of culture, I hate women

Last edited:
are you drunk or high or some combination of that?

are you drunk or high or some combination of that?
High on misogyny. Is pain too see my cultured desires unfulfilled. Primitive femoids creatures, patriarchy and arranged marriages would not solve my personal problems, but atleats those cunts be put in their place, and beatings also must be done, be blessed all husbands who beat their wifes
Only teen girls with teen angst can be something closer to my waifu of cukture, as personalities, but degenerate society made that illegal to have. Wants to enslave me, to work for filthy stupid roasties