Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

biggest soy cuck of the week competition

owly

owly

Banned
-

can you find a bigger cuck ?

jokes aside, this are the POS that ruined our lifes. the very root of the our sufforing

A tl;dr would be helpful. I'm not going to watch 6 minutes of some random guy talking.

A tl;dr would be helpful. I'm not going to watch 6 minutes of some random guy talking.
Black normie gets cucked by his fiance. He forgives her. He gets cucked by his fiance again with the same Chad. He forgives her. Fiance starts getting texted and picked up by multiple Chads in front of him at the house he paid for. The cuck--still staying with her, mind you--gets pissy with her. So she cuts a hole in his mattress, destroys his passport, sprays paint all over his dozens of pairs of shoes, and leaves the kids alone in the house so she can fuck Chad--driving a vehicle paid for by the cuck.

Black normie gets cucked by his fiance. He forgives her. He gets cucked by his fiance again with the same Chad. He forgives her. Fiance starts getting texted and picked up by multiple Chads in front of him at the house he paid for. The cuck--still staying with her, mind you--gets pissy with her. So she cuts a hole in his mattress, destroys his passport, sprays paint all over his dozens of pairs of shoes, and leaves the kids alone in the house so she can fuck Chad--driving a vehicle paid for by the cuck.
Shit, now I got to watch it. :feelskek:

Forget biggest cuck of the week this guy is the biggest cuck of the 21st century

A fucking gold medalist cuck, damn.

So this is the ascension that awaits us. And here I thought blacks were based.

Better incel than cuck

So this is the ascension that awaits us. And here I thought blacks were based.

Better incel than cuck
He probably grew up with whites so no based

Trust a hole pay the toll.

If hes lucky since they're not married he might have a chance to get out still. If those are her kids along with his he might be shit out of luck. I hate seeing women take advantage of men like this but its all too common.

Let’s see his “baby momma”, probably a fakeup caked nasty landwhale. This clever man deserves his life ruined if he kept going back to a leeching abomination

I can watch Brazilian cartel gore no problem but these cuck videos disturb me way too much to watch.

This is gonna be the norm for unattractive males by 2100. A beta that doesn't let his parasitic gf/wife go around and fuck chads is gonna be socially excommunicated.

This is gonna be the norm for unattractive males by 2100. A beta that doesn't let his parasitic gf/wife go around and fuck chads is gonna be socially excommunicated.
By then sexbots will have ended man kind

I can watch Brazilian cartel gore no problem but these cuck videos disturb me way too much to watch.
Violence is (on some level) normal, whereas being a cocksucking doormat is repulsive on a visceral and subconscious level.

can you find a bigger cuck ?

jokes aside, this are the POS that ruined our lifes. the very root of the our sufforing

May this man get fatal familial insomnia when he's older.

If hes lucky since they're not married he might have a chance to get out still. If those are her kids along with his he might be shit out of luck. I hate seeing women take advantage of men like this but its all too common.
I like it. Serves the cuck right for being a pussy.
KEK.

Last edited:
The Guinness Book of World Records needs to mark this guy as the biggest cuck in history.

no I don't think this guy is the biggest cuck, of all the American dudes who are or had been in relationships that produced offsprings, 50% are like this or end up like this, the other 50% are dead beat dads, the one with great personality that emotionally abused, verbally abused, physically abused , and / or murdered their female partners.

Jesus fuck being this huge a cuck. I'd rather be tfl for real, fuck dealing with all this for a bitch.

woman are trash

Holy shit how can you continue living with this mindset.