Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bill Maher blames New Zealand mosque shootings on incels

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Check this shit

At 12:50 mark
Bill Maher: So... New Zealand. Okay, this is another example of a guy who probably can't get laid.
Guest: An incel.
Bill Maher: An incel, which if you don't know the term... involuntarily celibate. This is a movement now.

So it's not because he's a white supremacist islamophobic ethno nationalist, but because he couldn't get laid. They want to pin every bad thing on us, as if we don't get shit on enough because of how we look.

Didnt he have a girlfriend tho?

mini chad do a crime, we are the culprit

Einmal wird unsere Geduld zu Ende sein, und dann wird den Juden das freche Lügenmaul gestopft werden.

What a fucking joke tbh

There are people who wrote this shit and people who eat it up.

I thought TV was dead. Haven´t watched that stuff for years.

the shooter had a gf but no one wants to discuss the fact that most crimes are committed by sex havers

He probably couldn't get laid anymore because of the Norwood Reaper and went crazy tbh. Still, not an incel by incel standards.

It's those ingels again

Fuck, i hate being ugly, what a curse

I feel like its physically impossible for normies to properly describe us.

People don't hate virgins and/or ugly people, though. Thanks, therapy.

Incels are mostly ethnics, so we're a group of ethnics being blamed for an attack on ethnics?

ugly ethnic manlet blames other ethnic manlets for shooting

Bill Maher made me a fatalist with the ending of Religulous, which pretty much led me back into depression and eventually becoming the person I am today. Now I think he's a cuck who can't die soon enough.

That video is Blackpilled af, for real they are right, ugly men are the group with the most reasons to make a violent crime. They even drop the dog pill :feelsrope:

It's a shame that incels have become so mainstream. Because the concept is popular now, it's going to create more pressure for young men to achieve sexual success, or else they risk the shame of the incel moniker (as defined by leftists, normscum, feminists, and haters alike). So in their quest to persecute the big bad incels, they have flamed the fires of insecurity and hatred within their own backyard. It's all gone to shit.

Good, there are so many copecels just waiting to be woken up by these reckless hacks.

Bill Maher would be an incel growing up today, and wouldn't be saved by fame and status because he got those thanks to ripping off Bill Hicks, which isn't in vogue anymore
S6GKg3S.jpg

Also "5'8"" (in lifts)
Holy shit your right, guy is below normie tier.

stupid american

They all think they are proving a point by fighting by the good side. When I’m reality, they are just making an abomination of themselves.

Bill Maher would be an incel growing up today, and wouldn't be saved by fame and status because he got those thanks to ripping off Bill Hicks, which isn't in vogue anymore
S6GKg3S.jpg

Also "5'8"" (in lifts)
Bruster said on 3/Nov/14
I have walked beside Maher, and he's not one 1/100th an inch over 5' 4'. I don't care what he says. I am 5' 10'. And I promise you he had on heels and was well over five inches shorter than I am.

Fuck Bill Maher. That guy hasn't been relevant since the 90s.

Media is allergic to the truth, like vampires to sunshine or foids to logic.

I never liked Cuck Maher. Now I know why, typical fuckin boomer.
Hear the BOOM the boom cometh. Boomers need gas their brains are on permanent "my heads up my own ass and I can't stop smelling my own farts" mode 24/7 from lead paint and jewish television.

The only group that wasn't mentioned is incels. But we're still blamed because it's easy to punch down

Maher is a fucking idiot, some old tool who's a slave to mainstream politics, just like every one of those clowns on those nightly shows.

It's an insult given to a strong community of identitarians. I don't care what that puffin nosed jew has to say regarding our existence.

I hate how every faggot politician and celebrity is now talking about incels like they are an authority, after just being told about it last week.

Chad gets STD from a slut
-
Those damn incels spreading STD's because they can't get laid!

Whore kills herself because she can't get chad
-
Those damn incels forcing people to kill themselves because they can't get laid!!

Incel is the next "Nazi"

So a man who has travelled the world, had a large social media following, had been in several relationships, and was described as pleasant and sociable by his peers, was an incel? Just give us a fucking break already.

This was very clearly a white supremacist/radical ideology based attack.

We all knew this would happen. LOL HE CAN’T GET LAID HE’S BAD.
He had at least one girlfriend.
They’ll blame incels on the assassination of JFK next...

With comments like this they basically admit that they believe that people who don't have intimate relationships in this world are emotionally damaged and attribute bad behavior to them, yet offer absolutely no solution other than to mock them even further.

With comments like this they basically admit that they believe that people who don't have intimate relationships in this world are emotionally damaged and attribute bad behavior to them, yet offer absolutely no solution other than to mock them even further.
It just proves that they don't care tbh. Only when we direct are pain outward do they care, and in either case we're simply mocked.

We can't even come up with a solution for ourselves really. Cope or rope is the best we have. Unless society suddenly becomes completely rewired to accept and not look down upon ugly and genetically inferior people we will continue to be tormented.

We can't even come up with a solution for ourselves really. Cope or rope is the best we have. Unless society suddenly becomes completely rewired to accept and not look down upon ugly and genetically inferior people we will continue to be tormented.
Although there are a few things which could be done to help us, it's not just about a solution, it's about honesty. People at large would rather maintain their belief in a just world, maintain the illusion that they're in full control of the own lives and circumstances as opposed to just being truthful to us and admitting that it's not our fault.

Although there are a few things which could be done to help us, it's not just about a solution, it's about honesty. People at large would rather maintain their belief in a just world, maintain the illusion that they're in full control of the own lives and circumstances as opposed to just being truthful to us and admitting that it's not our fault.

From a philosophical standpoint what you say is true. People have a very hard time reconciling with the fact that so much of our life circumstances is out of our control. We like to live in fucking lala land where everything is just and fair, and everything that happens to you is a fault of your own, that the maltreatment or reward you receive in life is dependent entirely on factors that you and only you have custody over. And thus you are treated as such.

But reality just doesn't work that way. Our minds and personalities are byproducts of our environment, upbringing, and genetics. Free will is largely an illusion.

He’s kinda right. I doubt the shooter can get laid given he’s only like 5’5”.. probabaly a major reason for his shooting/hatred for invaders. He wouldn’t give a shit about invaders if he was 6 feet and wanted by women.

now they call everyone incel jfl cucks

Ironically he was a chad(lite). But of course these kike faggots don't care. "Hurr durr he shoot ppl cuz he don't get laid" pathetic .