Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bill Nye is a Soyboy

InebriatedIrish

InebriatedIrish

Clovercel

Science is confirmed to be a beta career. JFL if your a sciencel.

Hes a fucking cuck to feminism. He ruined his own damn career by doing this shit. The man was respected

hes been a cuck ever since he made that degenerate dance track with rachel bloom about genderfluidism

He just wants to make as much money as possible.

He sold himself out pathetic

Yup he made that apparent after he made this shit

It’s a shame, since he was a part (I presume) of many people’s childhood.

hes been a cuck ever since he made that degenerate dance track with rachel bloom about genderfluidism
yeah i liked him when i was in middle school back in 2007 but this shit made pretty much any logical person lose respect for him.

bill nye the pseudoscience guy kek

I'll never understand why Bill Nye was given such reverence by so many people. He was never a scientist and he never made any actual contributions to any scientific field. He was just some guy with a bachelor's degree in engineering who hosted a children's show that explained basic 4th grade level scientific concepts.

Yeah, science is a dying discipline. I remember preferring Beakman's World, Nye seemed like a dork tgen , little did I know just how bad he was.

I'll never understand why Bill Nye was given such reverence by so many people. He was never a scientist and he never made any actual contributions to any scientific field. He was just some guy with a bachelor's degree in engineering who hosted a children's show that explained basic 4th grade level scientific concepts.
Not to mention cringy and autistic. He's a cuck, that's all. And not even one that contributes anything to society. He's like a gender studies teacher

Before I was a fan of him, after he became a cuck, all respect went away

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Are you a clown now?

He sure as shit is. Such a disappointment since I respected him in my childhood. THe media twisted him just like most other people in the industry. Such a shame.

Also, I am a scientist irl. Like I am literally employed as a scientist, but I am sure as shit not as cucked as Bill Nye. In my experience scientists definitely come in many different flavors.