Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Billie Eilish, self-described hater of ugly men, has just won the Grammy for Album of the Year

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
I’m fucking livid tbh

Everyone hates us

I hate this world, tbh.

Why is every pretty girl with a horrible looking man? I don’t understand. Look, I’m not shaming people for their looks, but I am though. You give an ugly guy a chance, he thinks he rules the world. I swear to God, because they got a hot girl, they can be horrible? Like, you’re still ugly though. Can’t change that. Maybe that’s why. Maybe that’s why guys with small dicks get like huge mansions. To make up for it, you know. Or like really nice cars (laughs), you know.

Honestly, who the hell watches the Grammys anymore? They mostly show jungle music apes and shitty pop music "artists". There is no true music artists anymore as the music industry is (((controlled)).

news to me, I'm just removed from everything now

I dont care about their awards and who ever this foid is

Does this bitch know that she'll be an ugly male if she was unfortunate enough to be born with a y chromosome? I swear women are fucking stupid

Those so called hot girls aren't doing favor on ugly guys, as they aren't with ugly guys not because they love those guys or are with them for free but because they're trading their bodies with those guys for resources which is hard to earn. If a guy is giving you money, you owe him to repay in some form. No wonder, holes are dumb.

Looks like a 24/7 drug addict
She looks like a girl who'd suck your dick for some crack
but volcel if you wouldn't grab them tiddies and fuck her all night long

Those so called hot girls aren't doing favor on ugly guys, they aren't with ugly guys not because they love those guys but because they're trading their body with those guys for resources. If a guy is giving you money, you owe him to repay in some form.
Bruh some of these bitches really expect guys to just hand them money in exchange for nothing, and sometimes they actually do :soy::soy::soy:

bro what fucking reality does she live in?
When you’re a millionaire with 6 Grammies (including AotY) barely being 18, you don’t live in reality lol

Her energy is so very masculine and she vaguely looks like a man. Is she trans?

Bruh some of these bitches really expect guys to just hand them money in exchange for nothing, and sometimes they actually do :soy::soy::soy:
There is no free lunch. Bitches need to learn it.

When you’re a millionaire with 6 Grammies (including AotY) barely being 18, you don’t live in reality lol
Holes always man richer than them even if they are rich themselves.

this thread is ER fuel ngl

hahaha more like billy eyelash

no srsly i don't care about her

Her whole face is literally an asymmetrical mess.

You can call other people ugly but that won't change the fact that you are ugly

since I don't have anything of value to reply to this thread, @Colvin76 why not you rate Billy Eilish?

She’s pretty ugly.
And her songs do suck. I am getting enraged everytime she gets compared to Avril Lavigne.
Foids love Billie though. Just proves that in the 2000s the situation was less dire than in 2020.

Don't be envious of her. Ultimately she is just another puppet of the elites that they use to push their satanic agenda, most likely brainwashed and tortured with MK-Ultra trauma based mind control. They might give her temporary pleasures as compensation but ultimately she is there to serve a purpose and will be discarded after it has been fulfilled. After she is gone another naive, stupid whore will take her place and the cycle will continue.

"Teehee, those ugly guys must have a good personality if they are with cute girls"

Seriously, I don't even know who that is and I also do not watch anything grammy or the likes.
Music industry is mostly about "manufactured talent" these days. Couldn't care less.

timestamp? i couldnt find anything
Quote in the video (can’t be bothered to find timestamp):

Why is every pretty girl with a horrible looking man? I don’t understand. Look, I’m not shaming people for their looks, but I am though. You give an ugly guy a chance, he thinks he rules the world. I swear to God, because they got a hot girl, they can be horrible? Like, you’re still ugly though. Can’t change that. Maybe that’s why. Maybe that’s why guys with small dicks get like huge mansions. To make up for it, you know. Or like really nice cars (laughs), you know.”
Don't be envious of her. Ultimately she is just another puppet of the elites that they use to push their satanic agenda, most likely brainwashed and tortured with MK-Ultra trauma based mind control. They might give her temporary pleasures as compensation but ultimately she is there to serve a purpose and will be discarded after it has been fulfilled. After she is gone another naive, stupid whore will take her place and the cycle will continue.
>don’t be envious
She was born rich, makes millions, is now a multi time Grammy winner and has female privilege
I would murder my family to have her life

I liked it when female artists were actually attractive and exuded femininity what's with these new ugly masculine female artists and their demeaning music how anyone enjoys this shit is beyond me.

since I don't have anything of value to reply to this thread, @Colvin76 why not you rate Billy Eilish?
Not falling for the bait. Youre just trying to get me a warning from mods for "turning this into a rating thread"

Nice try boyo :lul:

this slut often dresses like this brazilian samba singer and wants to talk about the appearance of others? There are things that only hypergamy allows

Attachments

• images (3).jpeg
    images (3).jpeg
    50 KB · Views: 37
Not falling for the bait. Youre just trying to get me a warning from mods for "turning this into a rating thread"

Nice try boyo :lul:

paul janka sean o pry and chico IQ

Billie is 18 but looks 12

this slut often dresses like this brazilian samba singer and wants to talk about the appearance of others? There are things that only hypergamy allows
She dresses baggy (in expensive shit like Louis Vuitton ofc lol) so people don’t “body shame” or “sexualize” her lmao

funny thing is, she's one of those foids that already look aged even at her young age. She's gonna crash into that wall and explode into a raging inferno of infertility

Billie ellish is trash

she looks like a prostitute that would have the name Destiny.

I don't know why the name Destiny though...

Hater of ugly men? She looks like an ugly man herself.

I would like to see her get in a horrible accident where her car flips and her face is dragged across the concrete into hamburger meat in minecraft.

He makes a bad tranny. It should quit.