Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Billionaire businessman to invest 1 billion dollars for females health and education

• Thread starter The Incel Decade
  • Start date
how the hell can that be organized when law enforcement is monitoring this site?

Who said anything about organizing over the site

Also I don't think it will even need to be organized, I think shit is going to get so bad for men at some point, that a man will be going ER almost every month, and it won't always be direct things like mass shootings, it'll be indirect things, bombs, poisoning the water supply, purposefully helping start riots during situations of unease, etc

Not all ER's need to be violent, it just needs to erode the normalcy of civility

Last edited:
Who said anything about organizing over the site

Also I don't think it will even need to organized, I think shit is going to get so bad for men at some point, that a man will be going ER almost every month, and it won't always be direct things like mass shootings, it'll be indirect things, bombs, poisoning the water supply, purposefully helping start riots during situations of unease, etc

Not all ER's need to be violent, it just needs to erode the normalcy of civility
:feelsPop:

Cynical as I am, can't say I might not do the same if I were him whats a mere billion to this bloke JFL

Dude you fucking serious?, of course its a greycel, a billion dollars to MAYBE get women to like you, you could go to eastern europe and OWN a 10/10 bitch for less than that, she'd become your live in maid/sex partner

You are also not considering how attractive he is or isn't, one billionaire gets women screaming about how nice of a guy he is, the other gets a few virtual pats on the back and is sent on his way to spend more money on women, if you are incel then you know whats going to happen to you

Dude you fucking serious?, of course its a greycel, a billion dollars to MAYBE get women to like you, you could go to eastern europe and OWN a 10/10 bitch for less than that, she'd become your live in maid/sex partner

You are also not considering how attractive he is or isn't, one billionaire gets women screaming about how nice of a guy he is, the other gets a few virtual pats on the back and is sent on his way to spend more money on women, if you are incel then you know whats going to happen to you
Tbf I dunno if it's possible to be a billionaire and an incel at the same time though I highly doubt it.

True that he could just buy himself a foid for far less, but frankly I assume these indirect approaches are more effective if you wish to get one that genuinely gives a fuck about you.

Also I'm not stating my agreement with his actions, but I do often like to play devil's advocate on these types of posts they enrich the conversation if nothing else...not personal.

Last edited:
True that he could just buy himself a foid for far less, but frankly I assume these indirect approaches are more effective if you wish to get one that genuinely gives a fuck about you.

Yeah this is why. It's still cucked though.

He's getting huge praise. Imagine if the money was going to men. He'd be forced out the country.

He's giving 1 billion dollars to create more ERs.
Is he fucking stupid?
full
These billionaires are aware of the laws of cause and effect, They are aware of the demographic "shifts" that (((they))) are contriving as well, and are helping to shift it in that direction, IT lacks the IQ required to comprehend what (((they))) do and why.

Last edited:
I want to believe it's an elaborate scam.

Its these cucks that are in positions of power that are leading to our downfall

A braindead cuck throwing money lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back