Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Billionaire Woman Says “Society is Spoiling Men” Because Women “Have More Duties Than Men”

• Thread starter Deleted member 17724
  • Start date
Deleted member 17724

Deleted member 17724

Banned
-
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...y-reveals-NEVER-pays-man-shouldnt-either.html

ms-bey-5-618x772.jpg

Billionaire matchmaker Anna Bey teaches women how to date rich men and create sophisticated impressions in upscale social circles
The London-based etiquette expert, 33, explained why she never pays for a man on a date under any circumstance, saying that women already shoulder the burden of raising children and running the household.
The Swedish-born founder of the School of Affluence also pointed out that women spend significant sums on maintaining their appearance, and expressed a wish for society to return to traditional gender roles.
Viewers flocked to the comment section in support of Ms Bey’s controversial views, with the vast majority echoing her criticism of modern feminism.
Ms Bey began by explaining her stance on feminism and her belief that it no longer serves the needs of women.
I am a traditional feminist who believes that the man has a role, and is not currently fulfilling his role in society,’ she in her latest YouTube tutorial.
I believe that feminism has started to take a direction that is no longer beneficial for women.
Society is spoiling men – so what’s happening now is instead of men [taking weight off] the shoulders of women, women are now offloading men.’
Ms Bey listed the many roles women are expected to fulfill in modern life, including raising children, managing the household, looking desirable and being financially independent.
‘Don’t forget women have a lot of duties, much more duties than men have,’ she said.
What’s happening is that women are taking 50 percent of the financial load in the household or relationship, although women have much more expenses than men, much more responsibility than men and many more hats to carry than men.
Ladies, you know that we are responsible for many more things for biological reasons.
Our brain is wired in a more complex way in terms of things that we intuitively think about – it has to do with children, with nurturing and building relationships and so on.
Men don’t have the same capacity to think along those lines the way women do.’
Ms Bey rubbished claims that men now participate equally in child rearing and household management, glibly declaring: ‘We all know that isn’t true.’
She said it’s a matter of biology that women are hardwired to multitask while men struggle with juggling priorities.
We all know that even though a man is trying his hardest to pull as much load as a woman does, they are still very simple-minded and very “what’s happening right here right now”, but a woman doesn’t have that,’ she said.
‘She is built differently and this is what’s so unfair, that she has to carry so many different burdens, so many different hats.
‘She has to have many roles now in society, at home, at work, in the relationship and so on, while the man is very comfortable, he’s sorted! He is just doing one thing at a time.
The man only has one role and that is going to work.’
‘And then after work, he eats his food that his woman has cooked for him, or he goes and does things while the woman is doing everything that she’s obliged to do.
‘So for this reason, ladies, society is very unfair towards women. I do not call this fair feminism at all.
That’s why I’m a traditional feminist, because I know that back in the day, although there was a lot of things that were not in favour of women, the man was the provider and the woman didn’t have to stress about working or not.’
Viewers overwhelmingly agreed with Ms Bey, with one woman declaring that too many men are spoiled by modern society.
‘This is so true, men are so spoiled thinking that a woman is going to do everything for them, and pay half, while still carrying a lot on her shoulders,’ one woman wrote.
‘If you want to be equal with me then you better be ready to do half the chores, if not than you either provide and I take care, or this relationship is not working out.'

This is like the female version of the PUA scam. There's also the "relationship expert" book scam that's been ongoing for a long time.

Life as a billionaire foid must be really hard. Sitting in a pool all day, being driven around in luxury cars spreading your legs and selling your cunt to some rich douchebag. Yeah it's so hard... She sure can tell me that since my life is so easy and everything.

She would cut her own throat after one day as sub8 male.

how did she get billions? i bet it's bc she fucked a rich man lmao

Foid "i am a feminist"

Also foid "I believe men should pay for me on dates"

JFL

Billionaire roastie most likely got her fortune from her cuck father or cuck ex-husband, foids shouldn't be allowed to be at the 1%

Disgusting whore. You cannot argue with these creatures you can only suppress them.

A bunch of garbage, honestly. Sometimes I think the shit here is retarded, but this is a new level. I mean, she's willing to dirty her reputation in order to get some free publicity and some new customers because of her trash "muh traditional feminist" shit. It's not based on any facts or statistics either

Just so happens to be 33, jfl. More freemasonic bullshit.

It's not based on any facts or statistics either

Hate the trend of dismissing the legitimacy of stat bureaus. It begs the question, well how do you make decisions if not using data from sources that are supposed to be universally trusted? Well, they *know* what *feels* right.

Your duty is to suck my cock bitch.

Foid "i am a feminist"

Also foid "I believe men should pay for me on dates"

JFL
Didn't you get the memo? Feminism means whatever a foid wants it to mean at a given moment.

Can someone please be-head that clown looking bitch,
I am so done with shit. WOmen can say stupid shit like this in public and post it online without getting any backlash.

A cop needs to visit her in her house a shoot her point blank and it should be aired on national TV to make a example of her so women know their place.

It's true though, since only Chads exist as men in these foids' world and are highly privileged. Sub8 males either dont exist or are sexless faceless insignificant and indistinguishable drones working for the queen and king bees

Into the coal mines with her, so she can enjoy male privilege too.

A billionaire foid saying im spoiled LMFAO

Our society really is insane. Imagine being a billionaire but still thinking your oppressed by the average man

You guys can't read.

This foid is not a billionaire herself.

She runs a dating service for multimillionaires and billionaires.

women spend significant sums on maintaining their appearance
Isn't it funny? Not only foids completely fake their appearances by plastering their faces with all kinds of fakeup and plastic,giving the middle finger to nature but also expect to be rewarded and praised for it.Adittionally,what are the bets that she got rich thanks to thirsty cucks gifting her money?

Last edited: