Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Biological proof that alpha females (stacies) exist

jokerface

jokerface

Greycel
DISCLAIMER: This post talks about femoid's ovulatory cycles, so if you're disgusted by that, don't read. To preface, periods are disgusting and its concept as a whole is proof that these bloody dogs are inferior to the men as a species.

I just learned that there are physiological differences between femoids separated by their ability to release airborne pheromones. It's infuriating that femoids are able to allure their mates simply through scent and olfactory senses. Women are biologically wired to trap us in like venus fly traps hunting for their prey.

This is apparently evident by their ability to sync periods to one another. The subordinate ones follow the dominate one in terms of syncing, so I suspect that stacies must be far more superior than subhuman femoids. Foids say we’re deluded when we say some females are biologically superior, more attractive and more fertile than other ones, but this just shows to prove that there is a distinct biological difference between alpha and beta females. LMAO at the females who don't believe in fuсking science.

We should test it out by putting them in an isolated room and seeing which comes out on top.

"alpha" female or not they have more enjoyable sex lives and regular lives compared to us so why do we care which female is "superior" at attracting a tall man with a sharp jaw line compared to the other?
They're both still going to fuck him and not even acknowledge our existence.

female aren't alpha, beta, they are mostly epsilon, utter garbage.

I didn't even need to guess that it was a greycel who made this post before i opened it

There's no such thing as alpha and beta when it comes to foids. And what does period syncing has anything to do with superiority?

Ever heard of the juggernaut law? Even the most unattractive women get large amount attention from men because those men think they have a chance with them. Every woman has an infinite SMV.

How the fuck can a female be alpha when she'd get beaten up by the average 13 year old boy? Women are only as alpha as we ALLOW them to be. they're only alpha as long as society protects them. That's not alpha. Women are weak and manipulative. that's all
I didn't even need to guess that it was a greycel who made this post before i opened it

Are you a """""""""femcel""""""""" op?

There's no such thing as alpha and beta when it comes to foids. And what does period syncing has anything to do with superiority?

Ever heard of the juggernaut law? Even the most unattractive women get large amount attention from men because those men think they have a chance with them. Every woman has an infinite SMV.
I think OP is referring to the period syncing that happens wherein all subordinate females sync their periods with a single dominant female. This has been documented many times and shows a sort of unconsciously structured social hierarchy among women where the dominant female has more social power and the subordinate females are more likely to follow her lead. These women have more control over other women which could indirectly give them more selection choice as to what man they want

I think OP is referring to the period syncing that happens wherein all subordinate females sync their periods with a single dominant female. This has been documented many times and shows a sort of unconsciously structured social hierarchy among women where the dominant female has more social power and the subordinate females are more likely to follow her lead. These women have more control over other women which could indirectly give them more selection choice as to what man they want
Okay cool, but what does this have to do with inceldom discussion. Who gives a single flying fuck

it has some small truth, tho

incels seem to heavily disagree, but fakeup completely destroyed female sexual hierarchy

with right fake up foid without fakeup which appears to be 8/10 can be easily 10/10 and equal legit 10/10 like elsa hosk, kristina pimenova
Also alpha women doesn't need to dominate ( testosterone, aggressiveness, social status ) cause only only aspect which society( and men ) needs from them are looks

Last edited:
How the fuck can a female be alpha when she'd get beaten up by the average 13 year old boy? Women are only as alpha as we ALLOW them to be. they're only alpha as long as society protects them. That's not alpha. Women are weak and manipulative. that's all

Is it possible for a visually ugly female to have superior scent compared to a visually pleasing female?