Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Birth rates are reaching crisis levels and governments act like they don't know what the reason is

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
Seeing reports now that experts are starting to come out and say that the birth rates in places like the US and UK are now at crisis levels and will soon be unsustainable. This essentially means that to keep the 'economy' at an adequate level they will need to import a shit tonne of people from other countries as replacements and hope that these fuckers don't just all sit on their arses doing nothing when they get here. This has its own problems of course but that's another story.

What is more hilarious though is the fact they act oblivious as to why this shit is happening and blame it on things like house prices and job scarity and any garbage they can come up with that doesn't directly offend m'lady. The real reasons?...
  • Feminists and the media teaching women they should not only be empowered but also to despise men labelling men as racists, rapists and toxic
  • Dating apps and Social media blowing women's self worth through the fucking roof making them not even consider settling with their looksmatch until they have absolutely no choice so they just fuck chads or do nothing for their prime and fertile years. And when that is over if they don't take the betabux option they will become man hating feminists too
  • Slut culture is not only ok now, it is popularised and it is classed as a border line crime to criticise it. Who the fuck wants to get with a slut or have a kid with her when she has finished slutting? How are you supposed to know she has ACTUALLY finished slutting around anyway??? Did the last 20 guys she fucked with all think she was finished when they jumped on her?
  • By the time a foid settles down she will likely be too old to conceive a kid anyway
  • Government laws geared heavily towards female over male preference
  • Most relationships are ending due to women cheating
  • False rape accusations are now guilty until proven innocent...and its rare they are proven innocent and the guys reputation is gone even if he is
  • Single mothers statistically create the worst children, a lot of whom go on to be criminals
  • Foids are aborting like crazy and killing their kids at a much higher rate
  • Divorce rape at an all time high due to women again being favoured over men heavily meaning men know they could lose 50% at her very request
  • Divorce also means there is a 90% chance that she gets custody of any kids
  • Shit like OnlyFans allows the most plain looking foids to earn money by what is essentially prostitution...but actual prostitution is still illegal of course you dirty misogynist
  • Left wing parties constantly pandering to feminine self victimising garbage and signing off on anything they want...or at least pretending they will
Complete societal destruction and misery all because of pandering to foids, feminism and degeneracy.

Last edited:
Astronomical high IQ

It seems like birth rate threads are the hottest shit

i really dont give a fuck about the birth rate, why do these fuckers for some reason believe that our only obligation in life is to fuck and bring to life another generation of wretched, miserable crotch goblins who are consigned to endure our nasty, brutish, and short existences

You all know what's gonna happen:
Society: Why are muh birthratez lowering?
Incels: Because of the sexual revolution
Society: Shut up incel
Researcher: There MIGHT be a reason for low birth rates, which is sexual revolution.
Incels: That's literally what we are saying for decades now

Society:. Yes.

Astronomical high IQ
Thanks Legion.
It seems like birth rate threads are the hottest shit
Just noticed a couple since I posted actually ha.
i really dont give a fuck about the birth rate, why do these fuckers for some reason believe that our only obligation in life is to fuck and bring to life another generation of wretched, miserable crotch goblins who are consigned to endure our nasty, brutish, and short existences
Me neither at this point. Less people the better, but I'm just pointing out how they are poking holes in their own ship to appease foids left right and centre.
Researcher: There MIGHT be a reason for low birth rates, which is sexual revolution.

Exactly :feelskek: It's gonna be a painful day for them if they are ever forced to have to admit that these muhsogeenists and toxic men were right all along.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_asNhzXq72w

Last edited:
Seeing reports now that experts are starting to come out and say that the birth rates in places like the US and UK are now at crisis levels and will soon be unsustainable. This essentially means that to keep the 'economy' at an adequate level they will need to import a shit tonne of people from other countries as replacements and hope that these fuckers don't just all sit on their arses doing nothing when they get here. This has its own problems of course but that's another story.

What is more hilarious though is the fact they act oblivious as to why this shit is happening and blame it on things like house prices and job scarity and any garbage they can come up with that doesn't directly offend m'lady. The real reasons?...
  • Feminists and the media teaching women they should not only be empowered but also to despise men labelling men as racists, rapists and toxic
  • Dating apps and Social media blowing women's self worth through the fucking roof making them not even consider settling with their looksmatch until they have absolutely no choice so they just fuck chads or do nothing for their prime and fertile years. And when that is over if they don't take the betabux option they will become man hating feminists too
  • Slut culture is not only ok now, it is popularised and it is classed as a border line crime to criticise it. Who the fuck wants to get with a slut or have a kid with her when she has finished slutting? How are you supposed to know she has ACTUALLY finished slutting around anyway??? Did the last 20 guys she fucked with all think she was finished when they jumped on her?
  • By the time a foid settles down she will likely be too old to conceive a kid anyway
  • False rape accusations are now guilty until proven innocent...and its rare they are proven innocent and the guys reputation is gone even if he is
  • Single mothers statistically create the worst children, a lot of whom go on to be criminals
  • Divorce rape at an all time high due to women again being favoured over men heavily meaning men know they could lose 50% at her very request
  • Shit like OnlyFans allows the most plain looking foids to earn money by what is essentially prostitution...but actual prostitution is still illegal of course you dirty misogynist
  • Left wing parties constantly pandering to feminine self victimising garbage and signing off on anything they want...or at least pretending they will
Complete societal destruction and misery all because of pandering to foids, feminism and degeneracy.

View: https://youtu.be/pyX6aE8e1pQ

Let it fucking burn, (((They))) are getting what they want.

Divorce also means there is a 90% chance that she gets custody of any kids
I think it's higher than that. I've seriously never even heard of a guy getting custody of the kids in a divorce. Even when the mother is clearly incompetent. But yeah there's virtually no chance you're not going to have to pay child support if you're a man with kids and get divorced

I think it's higher than that. I've seriously never even heard of a guy getting custody of the kids in a divorce. Even when the mother is clearly incompetent. But yeah there's virtually no chance you're not going to have to pay child support if you're a man with kids and get divorced
True. These are the sort of foids that would probably end up with custody:-

(Foid took her baby with her to a nightclub chad hunting, fell asleep on it causing the poor fucking thing to suffocate and got a slap on the wrist of just 16 months in prison)

The West is banking on Robotics and Artificial intelligence for the future.

The Media: UNDERCOVER: Incel conspiracy found among scientists
The Media: Reason for shit assed birthrates discovered: Racist incel misogynists white supremacist car guys who own guns, too.
FTFY

View: https://voca.ro/1cnmW1gkalSv

Good thing we have billions of shitskins ready to immigrate

fallen birth rates will ultimately corrects itself. theres nothing to worry about for those who are "concerned".... just like birth rates plummeted in 20th century while it was all-time-high in 19th century, its possible it gonna shoot up in the coming decades.

after all, you got amish, mormons, evangelical, stupid latinos who are against abortions and contraceptions etc. etc. and of course muslims and ultra-orthodox jews.

perhaps a better question is, why focus on quantity rather than quality?

the same people concerned about birth rates are the same ones who will feel sick and offended at the idea of eugenics/genetic modified humans (rememebr that Chinese scientist who got locked up after he produced the first two gmo humans due to international outrage?) / human cloning.

its contradictory and hypocritical. focus on producing better humans so quality of life can be better. de-stigmatize and legalize enthuania so people can exit this shit society on their own will without pain. legalize all recreational drugs so they become easy to obtain and cheap so the under-privilleged can cope-maxx rather than rope-maxx and ldar-maxx.

for an individual, concerning about birth rate is nothing but stupid, intrinsic emotion anyways. you can have as many kids as you want but once you're dead you don't remember shit. one of your great-great-grandparent might have 100 descedents now, is he/she happy? nah, coz he/she's dead. death is the ultimate equalizer.
Yeah but the evil fucks in charge want as much suffering & misery as possible to create a negative spiritual energy (loosh) balance, demons or aliens whatever you wanna think of them as feed on this negative "karma" like it's grouse pate, they fucking love it. Think about it, they have all the money in the world but won't let you have anything so instead want you in constant torment on this prison planet, the world is a field & we're the crops.

The "elites" live long as fuck due to consuming children who have high energy & minimal degradation, this is why so many children go "missing" every year & there's so many peados among the elite, the sexual thing is secondary to the real intent, you are what you eat.

Consume the flesh & blood of something healthy & it's life force flows through you, adrenochrome is the most potent drug out there & is harnessed through sheer terror so sexual violation & torture.

New initiates to the cult are coerced to bugger some kids then evidence is collected, you now go along with what I tell you or your reputation is in ruins or you accidentally die.

Not everyone in the "company" is into it or even aware of this but ppl will do many bad things for some power or just follow orders never knowing why.

Last edited:

I've noticed you posting these Vocaroo things but have never actually listened because I always assumed it was just like a funny meme sound effect. Completely missed that you were recording your own thoughts and now I realise I must've missed some good knowledge.

Thanks very much bud. That was a great well spoken summary and you made great points.

I've noticed you posting these Vocaroo things but have never actually listened because I always assumed it was just like a funny meme sound effect. Completely missed that you were recording your own thoughts and now I realise I must've missed some good knowledge.

Thanks very much bud. That was a great well spoken summary and you made great points.
Interesting, if you feel inclined go through my post history, easy to find as it'll just usually be a vocaroo link sans text.

Some ppl complain of the audio quality (one take on a phone) or accent but whatever, I ain't getting paid for this.

If someone is too high inhibition to record their thoughts into audio for others to hear how will that person ever have the guts to approach?

I have some sort of nerve damage or something that causes pain in my arms so would rather talk than make long winded messages tapped out.

Just ban copes; that will work.

The problem will fix itself, cucks and feminists are evolutionary dead end and will die out, only based countries will stay in 22th century

Foids as always are the issue but they'll never address it.

just import more shitskins, problem solved

Interesting, if you feel inclined go through my post history, easy to find as it'll just usually be a vocaroo link sans text.

Some ppl complain of the audio quality (one take on a phone) or accent but whatever, I ain't getting paid for this.

If someone is too high inhibition to record their thoughts into audio for others to hear how will that person ever have the guts to approach?

I have some sort of nerve damage or something that causes pain in my arms so would rather talk than make long winded messages tapped out.
True. Thanks mate. I'll take a look. I'm a fellow Englander (Liverpool) so it sounds fine to me. My accent would sound impossible to understand to most people on here ha.
Just ban copes; that will work.
I'm honestly surprised they allow certain things to exist such as GTA games and Red Dead games. I'd go crazy without games.

Last edited:
True. Thanks mate. I'll take a look. I'm a fellow Englander (Liverpool) so it sounds fine to me. My accent would sound impossible to understand to most people on here ha.

I'm honestly surprised they allow certain things to exist such as GTA games and Red Dead games. I'd go crazy without games.
That's a rarity on the internet, take the voicepill, other than the football you won't hear a scouse accent narrating something.

View: https://voca.ro/18Na6Lp1HnTR

Itd a clown world out there.
For taxes.

We've been talking about these for years now, but they don't want to listen. They label anything that goes against the mainstream as mentally ill, toxic, racist, etc., you name it. I'm actually tired of typing out the same stuff trying to warn normies. 3rd Feminism is a cancer that needs to be dealt with. But ofc the normtards never blame the foids.

We're witnessing the collapse of civilization rn. But I don't care, I hope it all goes to hell. They wanted that, right? They wanted multiculturalism, feminism, and all that other SJW nonsense. Let them have it. Do you think these sluts who act like they're invincible and treat us as their subordinate will be happy later? Women are still humans in the end, which means they have to conform to their biological needs. And if they keep spewing this misandrist rhetoric they're going to find themselves alone when they're older. I'm not one of the people who believe in the wall, but I believe that a female stops being wife material after a certain age, and if she's not married by then she's looking at a lifetime of meaningless hookups with thirsty dudes and dinners with her cats. Having friends will cease to fulfill her needs as she ages. Her friends will also be busy with their own lives and families. A foid is only in a position of power when she's young and still in her prime. Pussy is their only weapon. This is what happens when you put women in charge and shit on men.

This birth-rate “hysteria” is just Jews pushing for White countries to accept more brown people.

Last edited:

And then I come in and permanently dismember society causing a big extinction event for crimes AGAINST everything before I was born.

You know what? Now that I think about it, I rarely ever see any pregnant women. I live in the US and have seen MAYBE 2 in the past year. TOP FUCKING KEK. We are DYING!

I WILL SAVE AMERICA WITH MY SPEARM!

GIVE ME ALL OF THE WIVES!

(all your wives are belong to EMBA!)

Yeah but the evil fucks in charge want as much suffering & misery as possible to create a negative spiritual energy (loosh) balance, demons or aliens whatever you wanna think of them as feed on this negative "karma" like it's grouse pate, they fucking love it. Think about it, they have all the money in the world but won't let you have anything so instead want you in constant torment on this prison planet, the world is a field & we're the crops.

The "elites" live long as fuck due to consuming children who have high energy & minimal degradation, this is why so many children go "missing" every year & there's so many peados among the elite, the sexual thing is secondary to the real intent, you are what you eat.

Consume the flesh & blood of something healthy & it's life force flows through you, adrenochrome is the most potent drug out there & is harnessed through sheer terror so sexual violation & torture.

New initiates to the cult are coerced to bugger some kids then evidence is collected, you now go along with what I tell you or your reputation is in ruins or you accidentally die.

Not everyone in the "company" is into it or even aware of this but ppl will do many bad things for some power or just follow orders never knowing why.
You’re suggesting that eating younglins extends your life or some shit? Evidence?

I dont agree that they know why this is happening. They dont. They are genuinely so delusional and bluepilled about this they dont even understand what's happening. They just think it's because men are playing videogames or something.

You want to know how to solve the problem? Well I have the answer for you buddy boyo
  1. Abolition of women's rights, including the right to an education and healthcare, work, vote, drive, use technology, and go in public without a male guardian.

Last edited:
You’re suggesting that eating younglins extends your life or some shit? Evidence?
Yeah I am, as for evidence well shit that ain't the easiest to get hold of. All those missing kids each year, where do they go; there's never any body found; they go into the food. All these elites ain't peados, it's too much for many to accept cannibalism over peado shit.

men shooting blanks