Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Birthday soon.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
I will be 26 in May. I hope by the time I hit age 30 that I won’t find any human being attractive what so ever. Damn, that sounds great but that is just fantasy.

cool brett, wish you all the best.

Thanks everyone and what is castrating?

I hope I die when I'm your age bro. Props for keeping through with it

if i turn 30 and haven't ascended i will rope im 21 now and all my classmates from highschool are fucking like rabbits

How does it feel knowing that you can't use the term "early 20s" to describe yourself anymore?

Feels like shit for me.

How does it feel knowing that you can't use the term "early 20s" to describe yourself anymore?

Feels like shit for me.
I haven’t really thought of that. Sorry to hear though.

losing your sex drive makes things even worse IME. The male penis is an important coping machine because it overrides your need for "love" and "validation." It's the only source of motivation when you've lost all hope.

losing your sex drive makes things even worse IME. The male penis is an important coping machine because it overrides your need for "love" and "validation." It's the only source of motivation when you've lost all the hope.
That sucks.

That sucks.
incredulous.gif

Birthdays are suicidefuel, everyone reminds you of how you're getting older, getting closer to your own demise.

Happy birthday in advance buddy boyo

my happy birthday is next month tbh.its over

if i turn 30 and haven't ascended i will rope im 21 now and all my classmates from highschool are fucking like rabbits
Same boyo. We need to to stop comparing ourselves to normies as much. It's unneeded suifuel.

Happy early birthday

Happy early birthday man. I also like your avi too. South park is great

same. When do you think it reached its peak?
Cartman getting a girlfriend made episodes less enjoyable. Cartman suits just being the type without a girlfriend and just focusing on only himself but that is just my opinion.

Cartman getting a girlfriend made episodes less enjoyable. Cartman suits just being the type without a girlfriend and just focusing on only himself but that is just my opinion.
I agree with that tbh

losing your sex drive makes things even worse IME. The male penis is an important coping machine because it overrides your need for "love" and "validation." It's the only source of motivation when you've lost all hope.

What happened to you?

Happy early birthday, May is known to be a good month :feelshmm:

When I turned 23 I felt super old for some reason but now at 28 I don't even give a shit anymore

happy birthday i turned 27 last week, it was suicidefuel more than usual
I think it was caused by antidepressants
i'm not talking antidepressants and my drive is much less, but i fap more than usual since nowadays i'm even more nervous and depressed and my copes doesn't work so i spend more time wanking even if it doesn't even give me much pleasure. Wanking and meditation are only moments which let me don't think about my pathetic life, watching stuff and playing sometimes do work as a distraction from my subconscious retarded mind if it's a really good stuff but it's rarer with every passing week.

Last edited:
When I turned 23 I felt super old for some reason but now at 28 I don't even give a shit anymore
Fair.
happy birthday i turned 27 last week, it was suicidefuel more than usual

i'm not talking antidepressants and my drive is much less, but i fap more than usual since nowadays i'm even more nervous and depressed and my copes doesn't work so i spend more time wanking even if it doesn't even give me much pleasure. Wanking and meditation are only moments which let me don't think about my pathetic life, watching stuff and playing sometimes do work as a distraction from my subconscious retarded mind if it's a really good stuff but it's rarer with every passing week.
Oh damn. Thanks man.