[JFL] Bitch who filmed St. Manlet and insulted him was virtual signaling about suicide on twitter last year

Shigechi

Shigechi

Never forget that the pedo DrPizza was an IT user
-

That's how it is, they virtual signal on twitter but don't give a fuck in real life. She didn't think if the man was having a bad day before insulting him and broadcasting his humiliation to millions of people nor did think the psychological impact that amount of exposition and ridicule would cause on the guy. Now he will be mocked by everyone, if he kills himself, you cunt, you should know that his suicide is your fault and no amount of virtual signaling on twitter will fix that. Fuck you.

TheSecondComing

TheSecondComing

showered every day and blackpilled
-
Virtue signaling as an excuse to show your body because you're a filthy whore, nice

RageAgainstTDL

RageAgainstTDL

‌Rage, Rage Against the Dying of the Light
-

That's how it is, they virtual signal on twitter but don't give a fuck in real life. She didn't think if the man was having a bad day before insulting him and broadcasting his humiliation to millions of people nor did think the psychological impact that amount of exposition and ridicule would cause on the guy. Now he will be mocked by everyone, if he kills himself, you cunt, you should know that his suicide is your fault and no amount of virtual signaling on twitter will fix that. Fuck you.
What does that picture have to do with suicide awareness? WTF?

Billowel

Billowel

Recruit
-
please don't commit suicide unless you are a manlet,ugly,below 6 inches,penniless...

78980n

78980n

Desk Fan
-
Like clockwork. And why does she have a topless picture attached for no reason? God I hate women.

IlIlllllIlIl

IlIlllllIlIl

Reptoidcel Janitorcel
-
Stupid fucking bish would do such a thing.

CameronCel

CameronCel

Recruit
-
"lmao follow me on insta while you're at it"

Posts topless pic.

I don't think I hated anyone this badly, ngl.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
-
If I can't reach St. Bagel Manlet, I'm gonna reach that Instagram radio show.

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
★★★★★
I hope that manlet does something hERoic

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Admiral
-
It's just an excuse to attention whore with topless pics without coming off as a total slag
tbh she comes off as an even worse slag for using suicide in that manner
what a giant piece of shit

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
that bitch has a life 1000x more fulfilling than everyone on this site combined.

Warmest Black

Warmest Black

Legend
-
Narcissistic cunt. There are ppl out there who are actually depressed and suicidal.

H

Haywire

Admiral
-
cunts always with trash tattoos. idk few thoughts loud retards in public cant stand and tough guys. the mocking asholes deseve some shots to the mouth. people are just shit.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
She shows her feelings about suicide by posting nudes?

Ignas

Ignas

Generalfeldmarschall
-

Jfl is that a tattoo of cyclopentane and cyclohexane structure bonding with OH and double covalent bond with H?

Arrogantcel

Arrogantcel

Recruit
-
At this point somebody has to start killing liberal white women, they are honestly as this point one of the worst creatures currently on earth

wizardcel

wizardcel

16 yo transager, LGBT activist and lolicon
-
That foid deserves to be beaten up and raped by 100 ugly manlets.

Glast

Glast

Recruit
-
Now, throwing a tantrum is always cringe and always makes you look like a child (specially if you're a manlet like me), but just like children, people don't just explode. There's always a trigger word. Always.

Any way her life can be ruined over this?
No, but I can see some ways his life can and will be ruined. It's over for him.

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Luminary
-
typical slutty pic posted:yes:
typical slutty edited profile pic :yes:
degenerate tattoo :yes:
promoting her jewstagram for attention :yes:
virtue signalling to make herself feel good about something she doesn't give a fuck about :yes:

yup seems like ur typical modern foid, she wouldn't give a fuck if any of us suis and deep down most definitely wants us ALL dead

DeformAspergerCel

DeformAspergerCel

dogpill extremist
-
She'll frame it as "I'm not going to be ashamed of my body any more!", some dumb shit like that and cucks will lap it up
nevermind the fact that only a very small minority of suicides occur as the result of female BDD. I doubt this whore has ever had a serious suicidal thought in her life. Unbelievable how she makes something that doesn't effect her in the slightest about herself

Vorbei

Vorbei

Officer
-
Virtue signalling about suicide on Instagram, thirsting for blood in real life. The duality of the thot.

acnescarcel

acnescarcel

Luminary
-
i don't get why she needed to post a topless photo with this caption

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
-
LGBTQ flag in her name.

Western women are disgusting.

The Abyss

The Abyss

Cope 'til you rope.
-
It only matters if you're on the approved list, anyone they disagree with or dislike is literally inkwell Hitler & deserves it x10.

These ppl are snakes.

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Overlord of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
-

It only matters if you're on the approved list, anyone they disagree with or dislike is literally inkwell Hitler & deserves it x10.

These ppl are snakes.
Virtue signalling about suicide on Instagram, thirsting for blood in real life. The duality of the thot.
Narcissistic cunt. There are ppl out there who are actually depressed and suicidal.

GreaseCel

GreaseCel

Veteran
-
Lmao, virtue signaling and as an excuse for a nearly naked picture no less. Women are just unreal.

Ignas

Ignas

Generalfeldmarschall
-
I believe that's a serotonin molecule, it's just backwards.

View attachment 129641
I see. I couldn't see the N in NH as I thought the H just makes bond with the cyclopentane. Now it makes sense as serotonin is related to love and affection and we can only get it externally. I think this foid use that tattoo with the caption to say to suicidal chads that someone cares for them

truefaithneworder

truefaithneworder

Certified Driver license cel
-
I hope st.bagelcel finds this whore and rapes her every hole.Than stomps on her face a couple hundred times to make sure she's dead

Ethnic Natsoc

Ethnic Natsoc

SS-Oberst-Gruppenführer
-
Someone needs to destroy this whore's life. Maybe if someone sends her messages telling her to kill herself, she'll actually do it.

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
Typical foid pig, hope she gets hit by a bus.