Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bitch who filmed St. Manlet and insulted him was virtual signaling about suicide on twitter last year

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
1562805990985.png

That's how it is, they virtual signal on twitter but don't give a fuck in real life. She didn't think if the man was having a bad day before insulting him and broadcasting his humiliation to millions of people nor did think the psychological impact that amount of exposition and ridicule would cause on the guy. Now he will be mocked by everyone, if he kills himself, you cunt, you should know that his suicide is your fault and no amount of virtual signaling on twitter will fix that. Fuck you.

Virtue signaling as an excuse to show your body because you're a filthy whore, nice

1562805990985.png

That's how it is, they virtual signal on twitter but don't give a fuck in real life. She didn't think if the man was having a bad day before insulting him and broadcasting his humiliation to millions of people nor did think the psychological impact that amount of exposition and ridicule would cause on the guy. Now he will be mocked by everyone, if he kills himself, you cunt, you should know that his suicide is your fault and no amount of virtual signaling on twitter will fix that. Fuck you.

What does that picture have to do with suicide awareness? WTF?

She only wants Chads not to commit suicide.

please don't commit suicide unless you are a manlet,ugly,below 6 inches,penniless...

Like clockwork. And why does she have a topless picture attached for no reason? God I hate women.

Stupid fucking bish would do such a thing.

"lmao follow me on insta while you're at it"

Posts topless pic.

I don't think I hated anyone this badly, ngl.

If I can't reach St. Bagel Manlet, I'm gonna reach that Instagram radio show.

I hope that manlet does something hERoic

It's just an excuse to attention whore with topless pics without coming off as a total slag
tbh she comes off as an even worse slag for using suicide in that manner
what a giant piece of shit

that bitch has a life 1000x more fulfilling than everyone on this site combined.

That's how it is, they virtual signal on twitter but don't give a fuck in real life.
That’s all it is. No one actually gives a shit about us or our issues

Fucking bagel cunt

Narcissistic cunt. There are ppl out there who are actually depressed and suicidal.

cunts always with trash tattoos. idk few thoughts loud retards in public cant stand and tough guys. the mocking asholes deseve some shots to the mouth. people are just shit.

She shows her feelings about suicide by posting nudes?

We should all go bully her into suicide :lul:

Jfl is that a tattoo of cyclopentane and cyclohexane structure bonding with OH and double covalent bond with H?

At this point somebody has to start killing liberal white women, they are honestly as this point one of the worst creatures currently on earth

View attachment 129561

Jfl is that a tattoo of cyclopentane and cyclohexane structure bonding with OH and double covalent bond with H?

Yes it is.

But this revolting foid probably saw some squiggly shapes on the internet or something and decided it looks cool in her.

Any way her life can be ruined over this?

It's just an excuse to attention whore with topless pics without coming off as a total slag
it's not even semi related though jfl. Most forced attention nude in existence

That foid deserves to be beaten up and raped by 100 ugly manlets.

Now, throwing a tantrum is always cringe and always makes you look like a child (specially if you're a manlet like me), but just like children, people don't just explode. There's always a trigger word. Always.

Any way her life can be ruined over this?
No, but I can see some ways his life can and will be ruined. It's over for him.

typical slutty pic posted:yes:
typical slutty edited profile pic :yes:
degenerate tattoo :yes:
promoting her jewstagram for attention :yes:
virtue signalling to make herself feel good about something she doesn't give a fuck about :yes:

yup seems like ur typical modern foid, she wouldn't give a fuck if any of us suis and deep down most definitely wants us ALL dead

She'll frame it as "I'm not going to be ashamed of my body any more!", some dumb shit like that and cucks will lap it up
nevermind the fact that only a very small minority of suicides occur as the result of female BDD. I doubt this whore has ever had a serious suicidal thought in her life. Unbelievable how she makes something that doesn't effect her in the slightest about herself

Virtue signalling about suicide on Instagram, thirsting for blood in real life. The duality of the thot.

i don't get why she needed to post a topless photo with this caption

LGBTQ flag in her name.

Western women are disgusting.

It only matters if you're on the approved list, anyone they disagree with or dislike is literally inkwell Hitler & deserves it x10.

These ppl are snakes.

1562805990985.png

It only matters if you're on the approved list, anyone they disagree with or dislike is literally inkwell Hitler & deserves it x10.

These ppl are snakes.
Virtue signalling about suicide on Instagram, thirsting for blood in real life. The duality of the thot.
Narcissistic cunt. There are ppl out there who are actually depressed and suicidal.

Lmao, virtue signaling and as an excuse for a nearly naked picture no less. Women are just unreal.

Attention seeking cumrag

I believe that's a serotonin molecule, it's just backwards.

View attachment 129641
I see. I couldn't see the N in NH as I thought the H just makes bond with the cyclopentane. Now it makes sense as serotonin is related to love and affection and we can only get it externally. I think this foid use that tattoo with the caption to say to suicidal chads that someone cares for them

I hope st.bagelcel finds this whore and rapes her every hole.Than stomps on her face a couple hundred times to make sure she's dead