Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bitch who filmed St. Manlet and insulted him was virtual signaling about suicide on twitter last year

What does that picture have to do with suicide awareness? WTF?
A foid here after an earthquake posted a pic of her ass with a post about how terrible it was and the usual virtue signalling lol.

Someone needs to destroy this whore's life. Maybe if someone sends her messages telling her to kill herself, she'll actually do it.

Typical foid pig, hope she gets hit by a bus.

I see. I couldn't see the N in NH as I thought the H just makes bond with the cyclopentane. Now it makes sense as serotonin is related to love and affection and we can only get it externally. I think this foid use that tattoo with the caption to say to suicidal chads that someone cares for them

Serotonin is more closely associated with positive thinking, sunlight, and nutrition. Oxytocin is the love and affection hormone. I think we generate most of our serotonin in our gut and brain.

1562880519805 pol

BITCH WANTS SHEKELS FOR FILMING HIS HUMILIATION . FUCKING CUNT.

A pity she never bothered to actually kill herself, disgraceful waste of oxygen she is.
Serotonin is more closely associated with positive thinking, sunlight, and nutrition. Oxytocin is the love and affection hormone. I think we generate most of our serotonin in our gut and brain.
Serotonin is responsible for sexual behaviour, essentially lowering it, the higher its levels are. God knows what stupid whore wanted to symbolize with her tatoo.

Last edited:
She is the typical liberal piece of shit, goes and says “PEOPLE OF COLOR DESERVE TO BE TREATED BETTER” or “WHITE MEN ARE DESTROYING SOCIETY” and when a ethnic man asks her out she rejects him and fucks some redneck white guy.

This resumes foids so fucking well, literally the meme gender, use suicide to show off her body while she wants all sub-human men to kill themselves, you can't make this shit up.

I hope she ropes. I called her a filthy American cum rag on twitter

1562805990985.png

That's how it is, they virtual signal on twitter but don't give a fuck in real life. She didn't think if the man was having a bad day before insulting him and broadcasting his humiliation to millions of people nor did think the psychological impact that amount of exposition and ridicule would cause on the guy. Now he will be mocked by everyone, if he kills himself, you cunt, you should know that his suicide is your fault and no amount of virtual signaling on twitter will fix that. Fuck you.
Dismembering her and burying her to pieces in 69 different places should be a noble prize, worthy achievement.
Then..
I can virtue signalling in the interwebz, on how much i care for humanitarian goals and stuff.
Make it all nice and comfy.

Someone chadfish her plz. Slide into those DMs. If you can, chadify st. commander bagelcel.

This whore must have reported me on twitter and they suspended me, at least she must have seen me calling her a filthy cum rag whore