Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy bitches say shit like racism is bad but then they proceed to discriminate against short and ugly men

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
Racism by defintion is discrimination against someone based on their race which stems from genetics and that shit is scorned in society, but when it comes to dating or respecting short and ugly men then its okay to discriminate and shit on them. We have all seen the countless threads about short men memes from foids wishing death on short men or making fun of them or ugly dudes.

Fuck this hypocritical concept known as acceptance and tolerance, those who are accepted and tolerated are those who hold the genetic key to the gates of acceptance and tolerance.

Racism is just a product of lookism. They don't necessarily hate lookism in general, just racism, because anti-racism is supported by SJW and shit

Inb4 another race war thread tbh tbh

They don't actually care about racism, all they care about is conforming to social norms so they can get social advantages.

If the status quo was to be racist, rest assured that they would be racist.

that is why foids should never be taken seriously

Absolutely. When I was in Grade 9, some bitch in my class was telling some other kid to not be a racist. Then after that, she made fun of me for being an ugly subhuman. Women are hypocrites who seek validation and think with their emotions. If being prejudiced against ugly men was the evil in society, women wouldn't do so and would even throw protests against look ism and shit. Women just follow whats the standard consensus in society. If being a Nazi was the status quo, women would all be lynching ethnics.
Coalburners are the worst.

https://incels.wiki/images/6/6f/Redpillcomics13.jpg

They don't actually care about racism, all they care about is conforming to social norms so they can get social advantages.

If the status quo was to be racist, rest assured that they would be racist.
Modern day "progressivism" is a fucking joke, it's just blind worship of whatever happens to be popular and politically correct, it's as intellectually stunted as worshipping popular kids on the playground.

If they had been born 100 years ago, every single one of those self-proclaimed "progressives" would have been anti-gay and against gay marriage, because that was the norm, the status quo, back then. They hypocritically denounce historical figures while in denial about the fact that they would have been just like them had they been born into that era.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back