Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bizarre theory: walk into the same shop or venue without a gf too many times, and staff will slowly start despising you

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
I've been trying to figure out for a while why people start to act awkward and tense when you visit their shops or diner or whatever it is multiple times, even if you don't act awkward or weird or overstay your welcome.
Is it really that just seeing a man always shopping alone confirms that you're an incel weirdo and that there's something wrong with you and you should be treated with some kind of surgical gloves?
Like this is especially bad if for instance you visit something like a cake shop or restaurant, which are places where your gf would absolutely want to come to be able to see what's on offer and pick what she wants.

Could this be what's going on lol?

Or they're afraid you'll go ER

Or they're afraid you'll go ER
Sure, but why would they be afraid of a polite customer who just says hello, orders what he wants, and leaves without too much smalltalk?

IMO they are still thinking of you being single / not having a gf, and it's literally eating away at them or some shit.

Yes. This happens to me, but it's almost instant in nature, like a primal instinct awakens in the normies as they see me or hear my voice and they enter this fight or flight response at my presence. You should have seen the girls face when I went to buy tendies, so disgusted by even having to accept monies from me, like she just wanted me to get out already, but was smiling and talking when scanning Brad's bread and milk.

Can’t relate tbh

Yes. This happens to me, but it's almost instant in nature, like a primal instinct awakens in the normies as they see me or hear my voice and they enter this fight or flight response at my presence. You should have seen the girls face when I went to buy tendies, so disgusted by even having to accept monies from me, like she just wanted me to get out already, but was smiling and talking when scanning Brad's bread and milk.
Yeah I get that too, but it also gets worse with repeated visits, so idk.

This happened to me with the small store next to my house. Very annoying. I made small purchases there of a few snack items and they behaved the way you described.

However when I put my car in storage and thus started making all of my purchases (30+ euros, more than 90% that I see in there) there they started being all friendly to me, giving a pleasant smile and loudly saying hello.

This happened to me with the small store next to my house. Very annoying. I made small purchases there of a few snack items and they behaved the way you described.

However when I put my car in storage and thus started making all of my purchases (30+ euros, more than 90% that I see in there) there they started being all friendly to me, giving a pleasant smile and loudly saying hello.
Interesting, so if you become a serious part of their bottom line then they will treat you right. I guess betabuxxing does work sometimes.

You are right. I always go into this fast food place near me and at first they talked to me normal but as I continued going there alone they began to treat me as if I'm homeless or something

You are right. I always go into this fast food place near me and at first they talked to me normal but as I continued going there alone they began to treat me as if I'm homeless or something
Just buy 100 sandwiches at a time so you're like 5% of their business, they'll roll out the red carpet in no time

never noticed since i never go anywhere

You bring shame upon their reputable establishment.

Maybe theyre having a bad day

This is me at my local liquor store. Fucking whores can't even let me buy cope juice without judging me

Me most places really. Eventually they just start to see you as a loser. I stop going to alot of places because of this reason, they eventually start to look at you like a failure after you come in alone day after day so I just stop giving them money once it gets to that point and find another place. It becomes unbearable, you can't even give you money to people without them eventually treating you like subhuman scum because you're always alone.

Last edited:
This is me at my local liquor store. Fucking whores can't even let me buy cope juice without judging me

Me most places really. Eventually they just start to see you as a loser. I stop going to alot of places because of this reason, they eventually start to look at you like a failure after you come in alone day after day so I just stop giving them money once it gets to that point and find another place. It becomes unbearable, you can't even give you money to people without them eventually treating you like subhuman scum because you're always alone.
This is it man, that's it right there.

It feels like if we just walked in with someone, even if it's just a male friend, having an animated conversation, things would immediately be different, and they would stay different, at least for a while.

This is it man, that's it right there.

It feels like if we just walked in with someone, even if it's just a male friend, having an animated conversation, things would immediately be different, and they would stay different, at least for a while.
They see you as a sad sperg and weirdo. just a loser, because youre coming in alone all the time as if you have no friends and nothing to do Best case scenario they won't say anything.

But I just feel the pressure the second I step in, I can sense the unwelcome attitude it's just passive agressive in how hostile it is.

Last edited:
I neve experienced that exact scenario but overall, yes, I agree that normies treat gf-less guys with suspicion.
its happened to me in various social circles —- hit it off with some people, it’s apparent I don’t have a gf, and then the normies start to gradually vanish. Normie society just sees something off about a single adult man, and contrary to what the media pushes, we’re treated with far more scorn than adult single women

I won't say they think of you as incel but people do find it a tad suspicious when a regular customer always come alone.

next time shout "allahu akbar" so they know you are a nice god-loving man

It is very possible. I probably also have that aura that makes people hate me at first sight.
yes, as soon as the 'oh shit new customer' glow is gone, it's over

I used to go to a music venue a lot. Sometimes with my female cousin. But the last few times I went alone and they started to patronise me. I'm feeding their kids and paying their mortgage and they're still treating me like shit.

I used to go to a music venue a lot. Sometimes with my female cousin. But the last few times I went alone and they started to patronise me. I'm feeding their kids and paying their mortgage and they're still treating me like shit.
yeah, they are only polite the first few times, then on further visits they will judge you and usually decide you are a piece of shit, i hate it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back