Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Bjork is uncultured

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Her music may look cultured, but she herself is not. In one interview she said about life in Iceland: "Theres nothing to do in here except dinking and fucking". And fucking with tyrones

Would bang younger Bjork, but she is not young anymore, and I'm no tyrone. And cultured waifu should find more things to do in Iceland, and WITH ME (but fucking and drinking included)

another shitty thread by you

I will cry for everyone here
Hhh

I wish she got killed by that parcel bomb sent to her by that stalker Ricardo Lopez

E
Her music may look cultured, but she herself is not. In one interview she said about life in Iceland: "Theres nothing to do in here except dinking and fucking".

Exactly. That is why i suffer most.
E
Her music may look cultured, but she herself is not. In one interview she said about life in Iceland: "Theres nothing to do in here except dinking and fucking".

Exactly. That is why i suffer most.

Iceland seems like a comfy place
afaik there are some Polish immigrants there, so I probably wouldn't even have to learn Icelandic (I could probably get by with just English) which is allegedly difficult
I will cry for everyone here
is crymaxxing a legit cope?

I had a really awesome hunting dog named, "Björn!"

He was like a little bear!' He even "chuffed" like a bear! That little bastard used to scare off several coyote packs at once! I miss that crazy bastard!

None of the normie rednecks could pronounce it no matter how many times I told them...

I remember when she beat the shit out of some reporter in Bangkok.

she is a whore, she is a foid, what to expect? Bjork is rotten and degenerate, overrated, she has no "talent", i only like venus as a boy and i like Leon The Professional Movie, i hear not from there but before but i like; bjork, arrogant overrated "artist"

Kek it's fucking Iceland. Scandinavia. Of course drinking and fucking are the only things cross on her mind. What do you expect in hangikjöt land? Cultured waifu? It's the land of chads with the average of losing virginity as young as 15.6 yo. One, if not, the youngest in the world

Kek it's fucking Iceland. Scandinavia. Of course drinking and fucking are the only things cross on her mind. What do you expect in hangikjöt land? Cultured waifu? It's the land of chads with the average of losing virginity as young as 15.6 yo. One, if not, the youngest in the world
For cultured waifu Iceland offers many opportunities to sit alone in nature and achieve connections with Universe