Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel black cuck punches 'child molester'

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
wtf, and he doesnt get arrested for assaulting a man? you can just punch people and say that they're child molesters to not get arrested?

that’s what whiteknighting gets u arrested and not even a thank u from the girl

JFL at the 5'2 foid trying to be a cop. If there were no guys there the greasy spic would have choked her out on the bus.

A real african american hero. He is a good guy, he is wearing glasses!
There on pleddit, they share the good ol' stories when they were 13yo someone would have started something:"that time when that old bald creepy white man looked at me too long."
How to ruin a life? Start something like that on video.

Only a closet-pedo with psychological projection + psycopathy would attack a harmless pedo /hebephile thats minding his own business. They are virtue signalling morans. Watching too much Steve Wilkos.

Everybody I don't like is a pedophile tbh

Never get involved like this black guy did. Notice the girl sitting there looking disgusted, probably 100% disgusted with the hispanic bc she's not attracted to him, and 50% disgusted with the black guy for being a cuck on her behalf.

You cannot win with foids, no matter what you do, they'll be disgusted, and then you'll get arrested any goddamn ways.

DONT
TOUCH
HER
AGAIN

1.child

2.15 year old

Pick one.

JFL at the 5'2 foid trying to be a cop. If there were no guys there the greasy spic would have choked her out on the bus.

Reminds me of this where a bunch of Swedish policewomen were unable to control a skinny lowinhib refugee.

You think this is bad, some guy shot and killed a pedo in handcuffs ON FILM and got community service.

On bestgore many of the men lynched are accused of being pedos. People are fucking monkeys, and I fucking hate them.

How to ruin a life? Start something like that on video.
If people started harassing me for being "dat pedo" I would go ER within a week.

Those who say they don't care what others think of them have never been ugly -- every one hates you instinctively and you're constantly on edge about doing anything that might provoke someone; cause no one is gonna stick up for your ugly ass.

Last edited:
And later that "child" sucked dicks of fuckboys

The Big Black Cuck strikes once more

Whiteknight faggot. If there were men with balls around they would've stepped in to help Old based jb molester.