Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Black culture is leading to the accelerated colapse

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
With the rap, with the thugmaxxing, with the ebonics, and their attitudes.

And for several decades white, asians, hispnanics have began adopting this garbage culture of violence and rape

Can any blackcels explain why typical blacks act so uncivilized

If you didnt adapt the culture you would been seen as a racist.

and society haaatesss "racists"

They are "very high T".

violence and rape is good, but blacks are responsible for pushing other forms of degeneracy (e.g. thot culture, drugs)

8EB42800 946B 441C 8B0C BAAF5B44DFB7

tbh

I guess. But why would one want to act uncivilized and stupid

What a coincidence, I've been watching street fights on youtube all day

I guess. But why would one want to act uncivilized and stupid
Too look cool, because its all about how you present yourself and your looks nowadays.

It's really good entertainment and at the same time a good look into the human condition
Agreed. Its facinating to see but also entertaining.

so ignorant god. makes my brain hurt

Besides genetics, blacks are raised often by single moms and live in an environment that values, instead of heroism (except for heroin), thugness and general destruction of everything around them.
They weren't this bad 50-60 years ago.

Besides genetics, blacks are raised often by single moms and live in an environment that values, instead of heroism (except for heroin), thugness and general destruction of everything around them.
They weren't this bad 50-60 years ago.
I guess that makes sense

for the same reasons any low income low education group commits crimes
But why wouldnt they aspire to be better person/act like a normal person

With the rap, with the thugmaxxing, with the ebonics, and their attitudes.

And for several decades white, asians, hispnanics have began adopting this garbage culture of violence and rape

rape and violance is good

It is very hard to like blacks unfortunately. They seem to have no self awareness of their perception in peoples eyes. Obviously im talking about black normies and not incels

A lot of my negative experiences with people irl have come from interacting with black ppl. Most are nice but some are so fucking rude. I remember a black guy with a pitbull taking his pits mask off and coming at me while swearing all because i moved out the way of his landshark.

Edit: my earliest negative experiences were with white degenerate racists.

Eastern euros can be rude blockheads aswell

Last edited:
Women don't like civilized:soy::soy: men, also blacks can clearly see that other ethnics are getting nowhere being law abiding numales, whites and jews have a grudging respect for power and brutishness

Question is.. Who cares

As a ethnicel, I got to agree with if I don't fully agree with this. But not all blacks are like that, some ghetto, some are civil, etc.

As a ethnicel, I got to agree with if I don't fully agree with this. But not all blacks are like that, some ghetto, some are civil, etc.
Yeah obviously. I just meant the majority not all

blackpeopletwitter shite is just a symptom, negroes are the canaries in the coal mine tbh. collapse is inevitable

Nigger whores need to be publicly shot.

fairly even matchup.

Pretty much.

We had to stop singing traditional summer vacation songs at schools because some fucking immigrants complained about it

Pretty much.

We had to stop singing traditional summer vacation songs at schools because some fucking immigrants complained about it
Rapefugee theory is taking place.

Rapefugee theory is taking place.
Oh and Finnish atheists complained about the songs too.

I think everyone should stfu and let's be silent during the graduation ceremonies
Let's not even smile because it will offend someone

Poverty and most of us don't have fathers. A lot of black foids aren't even taught proper manners like saying excuse me when you bump into someone. If you got any questions feel free to ask, I wont get mad lol

Last edited:
girls fights go nowhere. don't fight if u don't know how to punch because it's fucking useless.
they could keep going for hours

dont worry LGBTs are invading black american culture

Honestly I wish Classical Music was more popular..

I sincerly doubt this will prompt anything other than blacks being stuck in their own circle halting any changes that will dramatically increase the quality in culture

Also, poverty and hopelessness likely plays a huge role in most of our attitudes and overall goals. I think there are many bad but also many positive things in the culture that can be highlighted. I do not think blacks are inherently bad people, we are just behind the curve

But I’m pretty apathetic with race since it’s well beyond any control and not really interested if the “ordinary” doesn’t like us. But getting worried if this shit will do anything to the world is being dramatic and a bit silly

Answer is easy, it's all about genetics.....

black women are the highest T foids without question, some of them jawmog the majority of white men tbh

the world is going backwards

black women are the highest T foids without question, some of them jawmog the majority of white men tbh
Ngl there are some manly looking black women

das raycis mayn

i am black

the average black is low iq and violent

black foids have high T levels