Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black feminist from Sweden drops a brutal slavpill

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
1573580308937.jpg

Slavpill is getting mainstream. I hope the degenerate Westerners become slavpilled and keep Slavlands out of their white degenerate world as much as possible.

Look who’s talking :feelskek:

2020s will be a decade of slavpill.

Asiapill is 100x's more brutal.

1573580308937.jpg

Slavpill is getting mainstream. I hope the degenerate Westerners become slavpilled and keep Slavlands out of their white degenerate world as much as possible.
She was the second in command i that party for a few months in 2017. She also attacked a swede in a subway and blamed it on racism. This party has never had any seats in the parliament.

1573580308937.jpg

A slavs are primarily indo European they have caucus genes they look like your tradional white stfu on them not being white

Is brutally eviscerating Slavs a good cope for us?

There's no way many slavs use this site anymore.

Is brutally eviscerating Slavs a good cope for us?

There's no way many slavs use this site anymore.

Many were banned. But in some poll 20% of people claimed they were Slavic.

Degenerate west should keep its tentacles off the slavlands

Race is a retarded hypocrite concept like self-determination. So if I move to China I can scream that the "white ethnicity" deserves self-determination and unanimously vote (because there is only one vote) to carve out my new nation on Chinese soul and proceed to drive Chinese citizens out of their homes and shoot up government installations for retroactive trespassing? I don't think that that's how that works.

Damn, slavs are so low on the social ladder that were being talked down by a female nigger

A-at least it cant get any worse, r-right guys?

She looks like a gorilla ngl

Ah yes, a typical swedish woman.

I was born in a stable, I am a horse.

Race is a retarded hypocrite concept like self-determination. So if I move to China I can scream that the "white ethnicity" deserves self-determination and unanimously vote (because there is only one vote) to carve out my new nation on Chinese soul and proceed to drive Chinese citizens out of their homes and shoot up government installations for retroactive trespassing? I don't think that that's how that works.
That’s exactly how it works, if you are jewish.

Black women are worthless in my opinion

ragefuel post for slavs

Last edited:
As true as it might be, this bitch is the last person on earth i would ever listen to.