Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Black foid finds naked pictures of her 13 year old niece in her husbands phone, decides to beat her niece instead of confronting her husband

JellyJam

JellyJam

Officer
★★★★★

Black foids are the most garbage human beings in the world

Is that really you in the profile pic?

I think if you're using a profile pic of some random guy that ambigiously might be you, you should be able to prove it. I can just find some random average looking guy on facebook and use his pics and possibly ruin his life.

You think other non-black mothers don't beat their kids and enable their predators?

Lol, Women are territorial bitches when it comes to chad/tyrone. There are many bad women who choose their lying husbands or their lovers over their kids.

Beating the whore out. I like this based nigger.

Niggers stink

Lol, Women are territorial bitches when it comes to chad/tyrone. There are many bad women who choose their lying husbands or their lovers over their kids.
That is fucking true, i've seen a documentary about cps taking childrens away from their mother because she prefer to stay with her drug addicted violent bad boy rather than taking care of her child.

If a bitch got beaten then there no ragefuel here

Yup, regular occurrence in the nigger community Fuck all sheboons all day every day!

Black foids are the most garbage human beings in the world

Why do ethnic parents reproduce fuck this shit my subhuman land has 60 million plus people i find that an insult 60 million of me's ethnics walking around and then in thw next century over 1 billion niggers will reproduce meanwhile whites will continue to die and you can be rest assured the shit skin parenting of our home land will transfer down to the next gen

She couldn't stand the brutal agepill mog!

Why do ethnic parents reproduce fuck this shit my subhuman land has 60 million plus people i find that an insult 60 million of me's ethnics walking around and then in thw next century over 1 billion niggers will reproduce meanwhile whites will continue to die and you can be rest assured the shit skin parenting of our home land will transfer down to the next gen
Bad enough ethnics all have low SMV and are looked down upon in society but to have such shit families on average to? :feelsrope:

Niggers gonna nig.
Don't be racist against her "logic".

Bad enough ethnics all have low SMV and are looked down upon in society but to have such shit families on average to? :feelsrope:

Fuck its over fully sand nigger parents cow nigger parents welfare parents and chink nigger parents all deserve to be shot

Is that really you in the profile pic?
I remember that guy used to spam his pics on /r/incelswithouthate lmfao :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I don't understand why everyone is hating on that foid?

She is doing exactly what needs to be done.

An ""empowered"" foid would beat her bf.

Last edited:
HELLO? BASED DEPARTMENT?

DeafeningImperturbableBoilweevil max 1mb

NIGGERS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO BREED

Crazy stuff man

I don't understand why everyone is hating on that foid?

She is doing exactly what needs to be done.

An ""empowered"" foid would beat her bf.
Correct. Great way to teach her niece not to be a hoe.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back