Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Black foids hate non stereotypical black men

Mrpvolts

Mrpvolts

Mangacel
-
So I was in the school library studying, then a group of black foids pass by me and say “ew he’s so nerdy” “he’s always studying or reading, that’s so lame”, I raged internally after hearing this. I’m lame for actually doing my work? :feelskek: :feelskek: Then they wonder why a large majority of successful black men that aren’t tyrones go for another race, it’s fucking over if you’re born as an AVERAGE iq black man. Meanwhile thug maxed Tyrone who can’t even do basic math is getting his dick wet every single night.

They called you whitewashed or proper? Lol. It’s over for oreocels

ignore those hollow heads, I know it looks like cope but they feel inferior to intelligent men like you.

They hate high IQ black men because black foids can't relate to smart men.

Thugmaxxing is real :feelshmm:

They hate high IQ black men because black foids can't relate to smart men.
Yup. Just saw this preppy looking white finance kid get disrespectfully shooed away by 2 black foids yesterday morning

Oreoman is that you?

So I was in the school library studying, then a group of black foids pass by me and say “ew he’s so nerdy” “he’s always studying or reading, that’s so lame”, I raged internally after hearing this. I’m lame for actually doing my work? :feelskek: :feelskek: Then they wonder why a large majority of successful black men that aren’t tyrones go for another race, it’s fucking over if you’re born as an AVERAGE iq black man. Meanwhile thug maxed Tyrone who can’t even do basic math is getting his dick wet every single night.
yea

black is actually the huhrst! iq race because they realise that they can get pussy and live happy lives by being low inhib and whatnot; meanwhile some low iq blacks and the other races are all low qi and think working hard will lead to success

You gotta be a thuq

GIGACOPE

No they don't. They only hate them if they look don't look like tyrone.

Would they turn down Tyson Beckford in his prime for acting white?

chris-aire-show-for-spring-2007-olympus-fashion-week-new-york-america-shutterstock-editorial-608077h.jpg

he was a fashion model for christ sake

Latino holes are very similar to black people in this regard.

If a Latino is "nerdy", bookish, law-abiding, or soft-spoken, they think he's weird, boring, or a maricon. They like men to be loud and aggressive. A lot of my male cousins are in and out of jail but they have no problem finding a fuckdoll to penetrate once they step out of jail.
It disturbs Latino holes to see a man reading books; example - when I was a teen my mom straight out told me that I'm going to go crazy because I read too much. My sister would tell me to stop being such a geeky faggot and get out more. And my mom's friends straight out speculated that i had mental issues because I was too quiet.

Been there.

Been called any other connotation of "Oreo" you can think of.