Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Black girl nose surgery gone wrong.

She thought gorillamaxxing worked for females too.

Feel kinda bad for her tbh
Why? She is still getting pounded by Tyrone while you rot. She lost her chance at a easy life of getting paid for looking good, now she has to work like normal people.

So what?
A woman can still have more SMV than an ugly man can ever have

Why? She is still getting pounded by Tyrone while you rot. She lost her chance at a easy life of getting paid for looking good, now she has to work like normal people.
I know but her nostrils really make them look like a baboon. I wish that on no one tbh.

That foid is ugly, why did she think she could pull off being a model? It probably never even crossed the mind of her looksmatch.

Sounds like she picked a "plastic surgeon" in a back alley with a funny accent.

JFL at going back to the same doctor that botched your surgery.

This makes me scared to get plastic surgery. I saw a video of a curry trying to change his nose and it got completely fucked up. Like he lost his nose and you could see his skull. I felt bad for him tbh.

Not this foid though. With the use of fakeup why even do plastic surgery.

Lifefuel.
But she can take now 5 cocks at the same time :feelsgah:

hope she suffers, but i know she wont

Sounds like she picked a "plastic surgeon" in a back alley with a funny accent.
Every time you see these stories of failed surgeries crop up it always involves some normie retard who has no conception of aesthetics going to a "plastic surgeon" of ill-repute and getting some random procedure that they probably didn't need.
That foid is ugly, why did she think she could pull off being a model? It probably never even crossed the mind of her looksmatch.
For a black female she's not ugly but generally she's average.

Lol. Filthy animal.