Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Black girls literally have 0 feminitiy, what gives

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I have yet to find a black girl that Id legit want to cuddle, like Id fuck a black girl cause Im incel but given a girl of some other race vs a black girl eeeeeeeeeeeeh Id always go with the other girl

I dont know how black guys do it

Some examples from reddit:

Black girls all look mean as fuck even when they smile, intimidating as fuck tbh

gh1l2dr70og51.jpg

Anime/cutesy aesthetic doesnt work on them:

lv5mu2owpkc51.jpg

Like put that dress on a white girl or my younger sister and Id go nuts, but I cringe seeing it on a black girl, I cringe seeing black girls cosplaying

Is this exclusive to the US since slaves used to be bred for masculinity so they could be workhorses or are girls in Africa ugly too?

I don't find niggerwhores attractive either

Highest T race so of course the females will be the orc equivalent.

I don't find niggerwhores attractive either

Im starting to feel the same way about asians

There are some cute asian girls but on average they tend to be short (sub 5'4'') and look like frogs

black women hate manlets, and are the most honest about how they feel

There are some cute asian girls but on average they tend to be short (sub 5'4'') and look like frogs
You only like tall girls?

Like put that dress on a white girl or my younger sister and Id go nuts, but I cringe seeing it on a black girl, I cringe seeing black girls cosplaying

Is this exclusive to the US since slaves used to be bred for masculinity so they could be workhorses or are girls in Africa ugly too?

Tumblr lm15yhlzA21qe29wao1 500

Noodlewhores aren't that bad.

I think currywhores are uglier than noodlewhores but better than niggerwhores. I was SEAmaxing in India using Tinder and most of the shitskin currywhores were ugly af. Maybe that's why they have to settle for currycels because I don't think any self respecting white man would want to fuck them.

They are noticeably high T so if you also aren't then they aren't going to do anything for you.

I find mixed girls hot but full ones have legit never done anything for me lol. I'm not a racistcel but the phrase "sheboon" is a legit onomatopoeia, it genuinely sounds like exactly what it's describing lmao. IMO being attracted to 100% black girls is kind of like being attracted to obese women, i know some guys are but I honestly believe 99% of them find the thought repulsive.

Depends on the location. There are some black girls who I've seen who have the exact opposite features and manage to look/be feminine. Most are mean and nasty as shit though(especially towards ugly men). Personally I'd take any race of foid because I'm not volcel.

Thick facial features, curly hair and dark skin look masculine to me as well. What can I do.

IMO being attracted to 100% black girls is kind of like being attracted to obese women, i know some guys are but I honestly believe 99% of them find the thought repulsive.
I think there is a higher demand for black foids than landwhales. Not sure how accurate this is though. Might research it.

Black non-obese females turn my dick into a diamond tbh

I have yet to find a black girl that Id legit want to cuddle, like Id fuck a black girl cause Im incel but given a girl of some other race vs a black girl eeeeeeeeeeeeh Id always go with the other girl

I dont know how black guys do it

Some examples from reddit:

Black girls all look mean as fuck even when they smile, intimidating as fuck tbh

gh1l2dr70og51.jpg

Anime/cutesy aesthetic doesnt work on them:

lv5mu2owpkc51.jpg

Black Women aren't a monolith.....smells like racism ...racism has nothing to do with inceldom...low IQ Shit Opinion
Thick facial features, curly hair and dark skin look masculine to me as well. What can I do.
Black Women aren't a monolith.....smells like racism ...racism has nothing to do with inceldom...low IQ Shit Opinion
Depends on the location. There are some black girls who I've seen who have the exact opposite features and manage to look/be feminine. Most are mean and nasty as shit though(especially towards ugly men). Personally I'd take any race of foid because I'm not volcel.
Sheboons legit look like men.

:dafuckfeels:
black women hate manlets, and are the most honest about how they feel

You only like tall girls?
Highest T race so of course the females will be the orc equivalent.
Low IQ Fernology and The High T theory has been thoroughly debunked a thousand times over.

Last edited:

Low IQ Fernology and The High T theory has been thoroughly debunked a thousand times over.
Why'd they have to debunk it so many times, surely once is enough if it's that cut & dry?

not all wymn :soy::soy::soy::soy:. Maybe you’re black then I guess you’re built to want to fuck these ogreish monsters. Other than that I see no way anyone would pick a niggafoid over any other foid.

I’d rather fuck a 3/10 white foid than a 6/10 black foid.

Based and incest pilled. @happiless thoughts?

Black non-obese females turn my dick into a diamond tbh
same.

it's true that most black women aren't hot, but when they are hot, my god, they're hot
36fa03ecceea3a3b364a593c15028d66.jpg

Most good looking black women are ethopians, somalis, or maurutanians

not all wymn :soy::soy::soy::soy:. Maybe you’re black then I guess you’re built to want to fuck these ogreish monsters. Other than that I see no way anyone would pick a niggafoid over any other foid.

I’d rather fuck a 3/10 white foid than a 6/10 black foid.
Why is calling me a soy your only recourse when I call you out or disagree with you.....this isnt IT ..this isnt a Hivemind your allowed to speak your opinion but a shit opinion is a shit opinion...as if an attractive black women an black would ever look your direction dawg ....Normally I'd resort to racism like u did but then I'd uniroically be participating in the behavior the blackpill condemns. Oh and since we are cherry picking and making blang generalizations black women are 10x more attractive than white women
2c3ae6650036f2aa8115e4b5d064dbc6
Danipanivp

Why is calling me a soy your only recourse when I call you out or disagree with you.....this isnt IT ..this isnt a Hivemind your allowed to speak your opinion but a shit opinion is a shit opinion...as if an attractive black women an black would ever look your direction dawg ....Normally I'd resort to racism like u did but then I'd uniroically be participating in the behavior the blackpill condemns. Oh and since we are cherry picking and making blang generalizations black women are 10x more attractive than white womenView attachment 314246View attachment 314247
I say atlethic black women have better bodies than white ones but worse faces

I think there is a higher demand for black foids than landwhales. Not sure how accurate this is though. Might research it.
You can't compare those two demographics

same.

it's true that most black women aren't hot, but when they are hot, my god, they're hot
36fa03ecceea3a3b364a593c15028d66.jpg

Most good looking black women are ethopians, somalis, or maurutanians
Nah beautiful black women all through out the wrld

What about black girls with big tits and ass?

where else would they be? I guess some parts of South America and Northern USA, but that's it.
Idk ever heard of the one drop rule mixed women count too....and central africa and melanasia
Why'd they have to debunk it so many times, surely once is enough if it's that cut & dry?
Because there's not just one medium of debunking something

Why is calling me a soy your only recourse when I call you out or disagree with you.....this isnt IT ..this isnt a Hivemind your allowed to speak your opinion but a shit opinion is a shit opinion...as if an attractive black women an black would ever look your direction dawg ....Normally I'd resort to racism like u did but then I'd uniroically be participating in the behavior the blackpill condemns. Oh and since we are cherry picking and making blang generalizations black women are 10x more attractive than white womenView attachment 314246View attachment 314247
The white woman in these pictures is more attractive than the black woman. The black woman is fucking gross and is mixed race. Looks like she would rip me in half while screeching talm'bout dat boooowlshieeet nigguh

Dont see it, that black girl still looks like a butch lesbian, might as well be a guy, the white girl femininitymogs her

Also lol @ rallying against racism on fucking incels.co, who cares, the only thing that matters is getting laid
The white woman in these pictures is more attractive than the black woman. The black woman is fucking gross and is mixed race. Looks like she would rip me in half while screeching talm'bout dat boooowlshieeet nigguh

Yeah he picked an example that proves our point

JFL

Dont see it, that black girl still looks like a butch lesbian, might as well be a guy, the white girl femininitymogs her

Also lol @ rallying against racism on fucking incels.co, who cares, the only thing that matters is getting laid
based, very few blackfoids look good.
and those who do are mixed:
CA7A23A4 554B 4878 BE3B A94F599AA1C6

I don't consider people with colored eyes black tbh. You have to be very white to have colored eyes. Her sub-saharan dna is probably less than 30%. I don't see it as black.
one drop rule tbh. 1/32 black foid is still black, @BummerDrummer thoughts?

blacks are highest T race so i'm not surprised that most people find black women ugly. difficult to find good looking ones.

>younger sister
would u fuck her?

one drop rule tbh. 1/32 black foid is still black, @BummerDrummer thoughts?
Mutt ngl. I don't care about subracial categorization of races that aren't mine. deyz all niggers 2 me

Where can I get some of what you are smoking? She looks like shit. Legit worst than most 5/10 women

She is kind of attractive

Caucasian features + black skin = exotic = attractive

Negroid features like huge lips and wide monkey noses make black women disgusting to me tbh