Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Black Hole Spits Some Truth About Personality

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★

Finally. We need more of this shit to try and blackpill stupid bluepilled cucks out there. Its good to see women atleast be honest about their nature. The sooner society gets blackpilled, the better.

I give her points for honesty.

Last edited:
Fucking bait title :feelsbaton: , I thought it was some show by De Grasse Tyson

iam an asshole aswell, but since iam ugly it doesnt help

Bluepillers: 40

She’s got a cute voice ngl

Evil Chad > Good Chad > Evil Beta > Good Beta

All I heard was - "blah blah blah assholes are sexy blah blah blah assholes are attractive blah blah blah we are attracted to assholes blah blah blah that's why I date assholes."

NOT ONCE DID THE NIGGERWHORE SAY THAT SHE IS WILLING TO DATE NICE GUYS.

All I heard was - "blah blah blah assholes are sexy blah blah blah assholes are attractive blah blah blah we are attracted to assholes blah blah blah that's why I date assholes."

NOT ONCE DID THE NIGGERWHORE SAY THAT SHE IS WILLING TO DATE NICE GUYS.
women talk so much yet say barely anything worth remembering. Even my mom will spend hours on the phone talking about fuck all with her sisters

Foids are attracted to good-looking men, it doesn't matter if they're nice guys or assholes. The idea that foids prefer "assholes" probably derives from the fact that generally good-looking men know they can get laid whatever they do so they are used to act as assholes more than nice guys.

IT will 100% AVOID this thread.

I'll be checking to see if they screenshotted this.

Last edited:
Foids are attracted to good-looking men, it doesn't matter if they're nice guys or assholes. The idea that foids prefer "assholes" probably derives from the fact that generally good-looking men know they can get laid whatever they do so they are used to act as assholes more than nice guys.

she cute
would procreate in Africa (because divorce laws in UK)

I would like to date her

Nice guys are cucks. Whenever you don't treat a foid like shit, you are a pathetic cuck.

iam an asshole aswell, but since iam ugly it doesnt help
Based.
I would rather get the harsh truth than some virtue signalling lie.
Yeah, kudos for the honesty. Incels know all this already, it's just normies and society don't want to admit that this is the way things work as it put ugly/average looking men off making any effort (wageslaving etc.) to do anything if they don't think there is a chance they will get rewarded (a girlfriend) for it.