Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Black lives dont matter

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
400px-Blackincelosphere.png

Do you think there would be any uproar if one of these guys got shot by the police? HELL NO
The truth is that all these virtue signaled dont really mean "black lives matter", they actually mean "tall normie/Tyrone lives matter"

I still feel bad for Baraka. Dude burned himself alive, must have hurt.

I wonder if Jamil killed himself. I hope not.

If it was me you'd walk right over me.

400px-Blackincelosphere.png

Do you think there would be any uproar if one of these guys got shot by the police? HELL NO
The truth is that all these virtue signaled dont really mean "black lives matter", they actually mean "tall normie/Tyrone lives matter"
I see your point

whats his youtube?
He deleted it years ago. That's why i said i wonder what happened to him.

iirc he cried over an old long distance foid who sounded like a trucker who smokes a ton. i think his channel deletion followed soon after, he was a wreck

I used to have a nigers name printed on my soccer shirt as a boy, I mean he was actually a Niger, from Nigeria.

Bruh Floyd looks ugly as fuck even for ethnic standarts

Floyd is ugly but looks very masculine, high T. So a lot of foids will bang him for the BBC domination element.

Most of these guys are very beta low T looking blacks.