Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Black man in Trump gear kicked off of Southwest Airlines flight for lowering his face mask to eat

Trump fucking sucks anyways and failed to lockdown partying normiefags and foids

PUT THE MUZZLE ON GOY:feels::feels::feels:

colvins gotta eat too tbh

iu

if he was instead a woman he would have been allowed on the plane. Fuck, he would probably be allowed to cough on every passenger individually and if you complained you would be accused of misogyny.

>american politics

Who cares about 3rd world countries?

You mean we're supposed to side with an annoying foid and Tyrone eating his potato chips ? JFL you cuck. All my support to our fellow betacel just doing his job in the plane.
>american politics

High IQ

Trump fucking sucks anyways and failed to lockdown partying normiefags and foids
Keep coping

Trump 2020 nigga
Gif is unsettling ngl
PUT THE MUZZLE ON GOY:feels::feels::feels:
if he was instead a woman he would have been allowed on the plane. Fuck, he would probably be allowed to cough on every passenger individually and if you complained you would be accused of misogyny.
:feelsclown:
>american politics

I wanna know to
You mean we're supposed to side with an annoying foid and Tyrone eating his potato chips ? JFL you cuck. All my support to our fellow betacel just doing his job in the plane.

High IQ
I never said you were supposed to side with anyone

Keep coping

Trump 2020 nigga

Gif is unsettling ngl

:feelsclown:

I wanna know to

I never said you were supposed to side with anyone
Nigga you're not even old enough to vote stfu

She has such an annoying voice, don't know if I can make it through the video

Imagine supporting a cuck who didn't lockdown normieshits and foids and did nothing about their partying/degeneracy JFL
He's based. The faster the West collapses, the better

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back