Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Black man opens a shop, and it gets raided by twerking sheboons. They play the victim after.

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-

View: https://twitter.com/taylorcrumpton/status/1333274541439725568?s=21

some black guy opens a shop for his people and as a space for blacks to hang out. It instantly gets raided by sheboons who fucking TWERK IN HIS RESTAURANT. He asks them to stop and...like all women, the women play the fucking victim.

“he shouldn’t have been screaming at them not to twerk!!!” They’re acting like this is a normal thing to do. Just twerk. Normal thing. But maybe it is the new status quo in this hell society. It’s fucking ridiculous. How can you not only do a public sexual act, but also get mad when someone tells you to stop?

This will be the future. Women will walk in and just start fucking chad in restaurants. Big gangbang on the big table in a restaraunt dude and if you tell them they can’t do it you’re the bad guy

ps. Twerking is part of their culture I guess is another justification. What the fuck is going on jfl

View: https://twitter.com/jamalcreates/status/1333470543916437507?s=21

Last edited:
Let them twerk tbh
Guys could enjoy some coomfuel

This will be the future. Women will walk in and just start fucking chad in restaurants. Big gangbang on the big table in a restaraunt dude and if you tell them they can’t do it you’re the bad guy
Yup like single motherhood and serial monogamy and open hypergamy. People in the hood (not just black people but also white and latino people living in these areas) experience it first before others do.

Dumb question, but what if white person or asian, latino entered this place, what would happen ?

View: https://twitter.com/taylorcrumpton/status/1333274541439725568?s=21

some black guy opens a shop for his people and as a space for blacks to hang out. It instantly gets raided by sheboons who fucking TWERK IN HIS RESTAURANT. He asks them to stop and...like all women, the women play the fucking victim.

“he shouldn’t have been screaming at them not to twerk!!!” They’re acting like this is a normal thing to do. Just twerk. Normal thing. But maybe it is the new status quo in this hell society. It’s fucking ridiculous. How can you not only do a public sexual act, but also get mad when someone tells you to stop?

ps. Twerking is part of their culture I guess is another justification. What the fuck is going on jfl

View: https://twitter.com/jamalcreates/status/1333470543916437507?s=21

and you still think black dudes should marry these whores
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

and you still think black dudes should marry these whores
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
This comes from a lack of husbandry and the kids will deal with a lack of fatherhood. If you’re going to pump these whores full of children that they will raise (and completely fuck up) then you should marry or raise the child.

Dumb question, but what if white person or asian, latino entered this place, what would happen ?
White or asian man would probably get fucked with, as for Latino men, nothing would happen. Latinos have basically ethnically cleansed blacks in many areas of the US, California in particular. Latino criminal gangs mog black gangs to hell and back

This comes from a lack of husbandry and the kids will deal with a lack of fatherhood. If you’re going to pump these whores full of children that they will raise (and completely fuck up) then you should marry or raise the child.
You think these black whores will be loyal if they try? She will fuck tyrone and get him arrested and taken out of the house over some fake domestic violence charges. The man will never win the kids in court because she won't want him to, and she will give the kids to grandma while she goes out clubbing.

that black dude is extremly based :feelsYall:

White or asian man would probably get fucked with, as for Latino men, nothing would happen. Latinos have basically ethnically cleansed blacks in many areas of the US, California in particular. Latino criminal gangs mog black gangs to hell and back
:dafuckfeels: explain

:feelshaha:

The real reason is due to them having nigger genetics.

Stfu cuck. Sheboons deserve this since they are impossible to be around.

EoFabtVXMAYFn_-

Acting like monkey is part of the culture, manners don't exist. Savages will be savages.

That dude acted like more of a man than any white "man" would have in that situation. Props to him tbh

View: https://youtu.be/m58fuYyNlCs

Anyone who has lived in an area with Latino and black gangs active and isn't a total cuck will tell you the same thing. Blacks will bully and harass whites all day long because they (rightly) think most won't do anything, but they don't fuck with Latinos unless they are actually a dangerous nigga or a retard

That dude acted like more of a man than any white "man" would have in that situation. Props to him tbh

Most of the time, black failure in America can just be attributed to other blacks tearing down their own people out of spite.

Anyone who has lived in an area with Latino and black gangs active and isn't a total cuck will tell you the same thing. Blacks will bully and harass whites all day long because they (rightly) think most won't do anything, but they don't fuck with Latinos unless they are actually a dangerous nigga or a retard

didn't even know any of this happened

Most of the time, black failure in America can just be attributed to other blacks tearing down their own people out of spite.
Honestly this.

I took a look at the comments, and its fucking hilarious to say the least. It seems acting decent and respectable is now misogynistic.

They're also complaining about how he yelled at them. With the research i've gathered on black people. (specifically black women) Getting them to stop doing anything usually requires force. Talking to them kindly and politely does not work

2020 06 26 10 46 11

I don't care. I never go to such places. They are for normies. They only public places I visit are health centres.

Stfu cuck. Sheboons deserve this since they are impossible to be around.
Well of course they are. I think blacks are the only race to have more men outer marrying than women outer marrying. Regardless, I don’t care about the women. I care about the children they are going to raise up. If you get one of these people pregnant you need to raise the child. It’s yours. Either fuck it and If you have a kid stay with it or don’t fuck it at all
You think these black whores will be loyal if they try? She will fuck tyrone and get him arrested and taken out of the house over some fake domestic violence charges. The man will never win the kids in court because she won't want him to, and she will give the kids to grandma while she goes out clubbing.
Don’t get the whore pregnant then. If you spawn a kid take care of it. If you don’t, then these sheboons will be raising your child, and they will raise him to be a faggot.

Don’t get the whore pregnant then. If you spawn a kid take care of it. If you don’t, then these sheboons will be raising your child, and they will raise him to be a faggot.
These whores will lie about birth control, rip the condom, deny sex with condom, in order to have a kid and become a welfare queen.

I wonder if a bunch of Tyrell's associated with these whores will go there & mash his shop up.

These whores will lie about birth control, rip the condom, deny sex with condom, in order to have a kid and become a welfare queen.
If you think they’ll do that then stop being a retard and keep your condoms in your pocket JFL. This does not happen all that often. It’s the blacks just having random casual sex with no condoms and then leaving.

Why hasn't the west been burned in nuclear fire yet?

if an incel walked in the building, you bet the twerking would stop

O
Honestly this.

I took a look at the comments, and its fucking hilarious to say the least. It seems acting decent and respectable is now misogynistic.

They're also complaining about how he yelled at them. With the research i've gathered on black people. (specifically black women) Getting them to stop doing anything usually requires force. Talking to them kindly and politely does not work

View attachment 380035

This is the case with pretty much all non-whites to some extent, which is why you see all these brutal dictatorships in the 3rd world, they are a necessity to keep a semblance of order.

That restaurant in OPs vid seems like a nice place tbh, he should have physically removed the foids and set an example.

Single mother blacks if they have a son berate him all the time, he a useless nigga like the father etc...ain't no love there so they grow up cold with gang banger elders as their role models. Even though the big momma is a cunt they worship momma.

damn just lol at what society has come to

If you think they’ll do that then stop being a retard and keep your condoms in your pocket JFL. This does not happen all that often. It’s the blacks just having random casual sex with no condoms and then leaving.
idk bro, I've heard differently from people like tommy sotomayor. said black whores are desperate to have kids with aint shit niggas. so even in this case they are choosing to mate with males who couldnt give a rats ass (thug maxxxed.

Did a white man steal your oneitis or something? You are obsessed with white people

Tbh, it's the same thing here in south america.

Every black guy that has manners and acts like a normal human being is called a cuck or Said to have a white soul(JFL, they can't understand what's underlying on this saying).

idk bro, I've heard differently from people like tommy sotomayor. said black whores are desperate to have kids with aint shit niggas. so even in this case they are choosing to mate with males who couldnt give a rats ass (thug maxxxed.
Tbh, it's the same thing here in south america.

Every black guy that has manners and acts like a normal human being is called a cuck or Said to have a white soul(JFL, they can't understand what's underlying on this saying).
I've been called white/Uncle Tom for not acting "black" or being against black single mothers.

Last edited:
I've been called white/Uncle Tom for not acting "black" or being against black single mothers.
It's ridiculous, If you are Black and ever manifest interest on things outside of basketball, hip hop and/or "thug culture", you are lame, coon or "uncle tom".

BLM is a joke, most of the times it's the very own hood niggas killing random black people on the streets.
damn just lol at what society has come to

because any white man with two brain cells knows if he dared speak poorly about "muh black qeenz" about 30 sub 70 IQ daquans would have jumped him and the sheboons in the back would be screeching "world star, world star" like fucking harpies.
Don't mistake us not wanting to be killed by barely evolved ape "people" over the most contrived shit as us being pussies.

because any white man with two brain cells knows if he dared speak poorly about "muh black qeenz" about 30 sub 70 IQ daquans would have jumped him and the sheboons in the back would be screeching "world star, world star" like fucking harpies.
Don't mistake us not wanting to be killed by barely evolved ape "people" over the most contrived shit as us being pussies.
Seems like a long cope of mental gymnastics as a way to justify being soys tbh.

It's ridiculous, If you are Black and ever manifest interest on things outside of basketball, hip hop and/or "thug culture", you are lame, coon or "uncle tom".

BLM is a joke, most of the times it's the very own hood niggas killing random black people on the streets.
Lel I even remember getting shit from black females, because I refused to acknowledge them as "queens", I swear the black community is a matriarchy.

Lel I even remember getting shit from black females, because I refused to acknowledge them as "queens", I swear the black community is a matriarchy.
Are you American?

Yass sheboon slayyyy

Well of course they are. I think blacks are the only race to have more men outer marrying than women outer marrying. Regardless, I don’t care about the women. I care about the children they are going to raise up. If you get one of these people pregnant you need to raise the child. It’s yours. Either fuck it and If you have a kid stay with it or don’t fuck it at all

Black men (normies and above) are based. They go around impregnating sheboons and letting them do all the hard work of raising the kids while they spread their genetics.

Believe me It's not worth getting into squabbles with Black Females, as PIxycel said some of them will prove a point by using their boyfriend/brother.
You need to ALWAYS stand up to women and remind them there are consequences. This attitude of letting women do whatever they want is what ended us up here.