Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Black man opens a shop, and it gets raided by twerking sheboons. They play the victim after.

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
Black men (normies and above) are based. They go around impregnating sheboons and letting them do all the hard work of raising the kids while they spread their genetics.
Not true, It's mostly Thugmaxxed Tyrones that do most of the impregnating, but Black Normies do get pussy once in a while.
You need to ALWAYS stand up to women and remind them there are consequences. This attitude of letting women do whatever they want is what ended us up here.
I agree with that but, I remember almost fighting a Black Female at my school (The teacher broke up the confrontation). If I had decided to hit her, I would of got jumped by some of the black people at my school. So even though I stood my ground; sometimes you have to pick your own battles. (Not saying this applies to every situation)

Last edited:
Black men (normies and above) are based. They go around impregnating sheboons and letting them do all the hard work of raising the kids while they spread their genetics.
And then their kids become fucking monsters who fuck everything up.

Twitter is a trash site

Lel I even remember getting shit from black females, because I refused to acknowledge them as "queens", I swear the black community is a matriarchy.
It truly is, non tyrone blacks are expected to love and protect the sheboons single moms while they fuck with tyrones and do nothing with the rest JFL.

Exactly :feelzez: :feelzez: :feelzez: . JFL if incel and not supporting soycietal collapse.
They do the opposite. Random non culturally or non racially homogenous apes who are taught to vote "duh witey das gon make us get mo welfare" by their obese single mother and uphold the progressive NWO status quo do not help soycietal collapse, they only bolster soyciety by being at the literal bottom tier class of new expendable men

Last edited:
I really do feel sorry for intelligent blacks.

This comes from a lack of husbandry and the kids will deal with a lack of fatherhood. If you’re going to pump these whores full of children that they will raise (and completely fuck up) then you should marry or raise the child.
All children should be confiscated from dysfunctional females then traded for marriage when they reach of age 13 and up.

Nigger “culture”

You think these black whores will be loyal if they try? She will fuck tyrone and get him arrested and taken out of the house over some fake domestic violence charges. The man will never win the kids in court because she won't want him to, and she will give the kids to grandma while she goes out clubbing.
Kids should be taken away from their mothers once they stop nursing. Literally no reason for a women to be involved in raising kids, especially boys.
All children should be confiscated from dysfunctional females then traded for marriage when they reach of age 13 and up.
Just take them from the moms and give them to the father.
BLM is a joke
Its run by women, so it was never serious.

Last edited:
When the farm machines aren't maintained properly

White or asian man would probably get fucked with, as for Latino men, nothing would happen. Latinos have basically ethnically cleansed blacks in many areas of the US, California in particular. Latino criminal gangs mog black gangs to hell and back
Blacks are still there in LA/oakland although not as much of a dominant force as before.

Blacks are still there in LA/oakland although not as much of a dominant force as before.
hispanics are going to be the majority soon, wonder how nation will evolve. hispanics seem to be in the middle in behavior between whites and blacks

clownworld - if a white dude said the same thing, he would have gotten boo'd out his own restarant.

hispanics are going to be the majority soon, wonder how nation will evolve. hispanics seem to be in the middle in behavior between whites and blacks
I wish latinos acted more like muslims, that would lowkey be lifefuel for the future. Instead young latinos are just as soy as every other millenial.

I actually feel bad for that nig
He was born as the wrong race, he should just ban women from the establishment

Kids should be taken away from their mothers once they stop nursing. Literally no reason for a women to be involved in raising kids, especially boys.
Based, and given to the father while she pays child support for it

View: https://twitter.com/taylorcrumpton/status/1333274541439725568?s=21

some black guy opens a shop for his people and as a space for blacks to hang out. It instantly gets raided by sheboons who fucking TWERK IN HIS RESTAURANT. He asks them to stop and...like all women, the women play the fucking victim.

“he shouldn’t have been screaming at them not to twerk!!!” They’re acting like this is a normal thing to do. Just twerk. Normal thing. But maybe it is the new status quo in this hell society. It’s fucking ridiculous. How can you not only do a public sexual act, but also get mad when someone tells you to stop?

This will be the future. Women will walk in and just start fucking chad in restaurants. Big gangbang on the big table in a restaraunt dude and if you tell them they can’t do it you’re the bad guy

ps. Twerking is part of their culture I guess is another justification. What the fuck is going on jfl

View: https://twitter.com/jamalcreates/status/1333470543916437507?s=21

SuiFuel for blackcels.

Part of the problem with the so called black community is that white liberals imposed white social and political norms on blacks. Lack of patriarchy and Christianity has been devastating enough in the white community. The idea you can go to blacks most of who were tribal hunter gatherers 300-400 years ago and then impose white liberal culture on them has been the worst disaster in recent human history.

Cultured and intelligent blacks like this guy should have absolute authority in the black community. Watch how rapidly outcomes for blacks would improve if the men had authority.

You go and behave like that in Ghana or Jamaica you'll get slapped the fuck up. If you did that in America some white liberals would cry and demand the man be prosecuted for enforcing modesty and decency.

Anyone who supports this is a degenerate

That dude acted like more of a man than any white "man" would have in that situation. Props to him tbh

>niggers act like animals in a nigger only place with no white people around
>bring up white men

Rent free bud. Jfl.

Chimpskin gonna chimpskin.

Who could blame him? It's his business. If one of the women gets injured doing that shit he's liable.

This is what happen in a civilization that acts like women are equal.
I give it 20 years before white women are acting like this too.
What's going to stop them? They aren't doing anything "illegal", so that means it's okay and beyond reproach.
You already see similar things happening, if somewhat sanitized because whites are more intelligent and civil, like slut walks.

EoFabtVXMAYFn_-

This will be the future. Women will walk in and just start fucking chad in restaurants. Big gangbang on the big table in a restaraunt dude and if you tell them they can’t do it you’re the bad guy
This

Sheboons being Sheboons

it definitely would be if trends were to continue.