Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Black men have more sex than white men (proof inside)

I can relate to this.

Other people IRL have also told me stuff like "why do you act and sound white?". Shit really gets on my nerves sometimes.

Failure to assimilate is a common theme for many males and drives a lot of anti multiculutural sentiment imo. Tbh, what else is there that can be done, normies insist on stereotyping you and expecting you to act a certain way and a lot of tyrones and foreigner fobs that like the attention they get from this play along with the stereotypes.

OP how do you know this whole "black teens having sex earlier" thing isn't just negresses fucking earlier dragging down average?

That's probably the case indeed, but I don't envy them because the type of women they usually have sex with doesn't really cater to my tastes too much.

Maybe you should take your meds, I never said they were """"""more attractive""""", only that they HAVE SEX, which is the pre-requisite to NOT BE CONSIDERED AN INCEL.

You are more likely to be incel as a white man than a black man, which completely obliterates the narrative that many people have here that blacks are at the bottom of the dating hierarchy.

Imagine calling yourself 'blackpilled' and believing culture and not nature is what decide people's dating life.

I can't say with 100% certainty why black men fuck more, but I have the theory it has more to do with higher T levels (which cause them to have lower standards) and the fact blacks look more menacing in general which many may relate to being masculine.
Gigacope. These niggers are getting sex from sheboons therefore does not count.

Water is wet
i have never seen an attractive girl with a black guy
You're either deluded or lying.
All giga Stacies in Europe fuck blacks only before settling with a white betabuxx in their 50s

Last edited:
Exactly jfl. He jacks off to too much BLACKED.com and believes its law
JFL. I usually see black guys with fat ugly girls, no offense. And that doesn’t fucking count.Had sex with a Fat + ugly girl = still incel. No, I don’t care what anyone thinks of that.
Gigacope. These niggers are getting sex from sheboons therefore does not count.

Just be black strikes again

I find it hilarious how there are actual scientific studies about differences in dating for races but people prefer to only use the same dating app graphs over and over again to "prove" that white men are gods and other races are incel.

JFL

All actual studies done about this show that over and over again, black men have sex earlier and have more sexual partners than white men. You can come up with any explanation you want for this, but its undeniable.
YES, but they fuck with other BLACK WOMEN.

I feel like I'm in a forum full of Juxtaposing idiots.

Retard. The date you posted even said whites have more sexual partners than blacks. Blacks have more dating partners apparently

Blacks have low standards. The kind of women I see black guys with around here, I would rather just be incel. The other day at Walmart I saw a tall, skinny black guy that looked like he was in his twenties with a fat, middle aged white woman. THey had a mixed kid with them.

The stereotype that Black guys get ugly and fat white girls is absolutely true. It's not all BM/WF relationships but probably the majority of them. When I do see an average or decent looking white girl with a black guy hes always big and tall.

Where I am though the attractive white girls are with the white guys. Probably because white culture here hasn't been consumed by nigger culture. Country music, hunting, guns, off roading, and pick up trucks are really popular where I'm at. And the white guys here are also taller on average.

They just have extremely low standards. Sometimes they have foids that are so ugly that I would rather stay incel

god finally a thread that isn't just shitting on white people "whites cant be incel waaah waaah"

Idc what fucking darkies are or are not doing, but atleast another race on here is being attacked.

Blacks have low standards. The kind of women I see black guys with around here, I would rather just be incel. The other day at Walmart I saw a tall, skinny black guy that looked like he was in his twenties with a fat, middle aged white woman. THey had a mixed kid with them.

The stereotype that Black guys get ugly and fat white girls is absolutely true. It's not all BM/WF relationships but probably the majority of them. When I do see an average or decent looking white girl with a black guy hes always big and tall.

Where I am though the attractive white girls are with the white guys. Probably because white culture here hasn't been consumed by nigger culture. Country music, hunting, guns, off roading, and pick up trucks are really popular where I'm at. And the white guys here are also taller on average.
They just have extremely low standards. Sometimes they have foids that are so ugly that I would rather stay incel

Having high standards is low T, high E incel cope. I wish I was a high T manwhore who can fuck anything that breathes.
Having high standards is a female trait

Having high standards is low T, high E incel cope. I wish I was a high T manwhore who can fuck anything that breathes.
Having high standards is a female trait
My standards aren’t very high. I just don’t want deformed landwhales

My standards aren’t very high. I just don’t want deformed landwhales
If you have any standards as a man, then they are too high. 10/10 giga Chad models have mediocre looking girlfriends.

If you have any standards as a man, then they are too high. 10/10 giga Chad models have mediocre looking girlfriends.
You would fuck a deformed subhuman looking landwhale?