Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Black ops cold war

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
:feelsautistic: cod going back to Killing commies and more historic settings. Also treyarch actually knows how to make fun multiplayer unlike infinity ward! I think this will be a good one unlike modern warfare was. Your thoughts?

and soys and sjw's are already screeching over it jfl. they accused it of being nationalist/capitalist propaganda :soy::soy:

I don't play CoD and I barely play fps games. Have fun tho

ok but let's see the zombies

ok but let's see the zombies
Literally nobody cares about zombies anymore jfl they've only gotten worse and worse and less fun every year. I hope they drop it altogether tbh, tranzit was awful, first blops 3 map was good the rest were awful every single blops 4 map was awful.

Literally nobody cares about zombies anymore jfl they've only gotten worse and worse and less fun every year. I hope they drop it altogether tbh, tranzit was awful, first blops 3 map was good the rest were awful every single blops 4 map was awful.
i disagree and im nobody

Sounds awesome. :feelsautistic: Prefer the historical context. All the modern ones really sucked. CoD Modern Warfare was the last enjoyable one. Call of Duty 4 was amazing and made me like the series. But after Black Ops it lost its appeal for me.