Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Black Pigeon is BACK!!!!!!

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-

He is back on Youtube! He was banned for no reason by Youtube for having right winged opinions, but it was reversed.

Do you know Blacktarpill, he's a beta femdomcel

He is back on Youtube! He was banned for no reason by Youtube for having right winged opinions, but it was reversed.

Do you watch that joo ?
He´s friends with Lauren ((( Simonsen )))
You know that khazar bitch that likes to larp as a tradthot.

He's not our ally why do u Watch him?
Rightfags hate us just as much as leftfags do. We only got eachother nobody else.

He's not our ally why do u Watch him?
Rightfags hate us just as much as leftfags do. We only got eachother nobody else.

Don't believe in people or tribes. Believe in ideas, regardless of who brings them up.

Don't believe in people or tribes. Believe in ideas, regardless of who brings them up.
Yeah and how will this benefit us ? We will work for success of others to fix this world so fuckers like this altright fag can have his ethnostate while incels are executed. Fuck that boi we need to take everything we can from this world. Why should we help or them. Why should we care If Muslims take over Europe. As long as it benefit us you should be ok with it. While world hates us we have no allies.

Do you watch that joo ?
He´s friends with Lauren ((( Simonsen )))
You know that khazar bitch that likes to larp as a tradthot.
Didnt know. I stand corrected. Fuck that guy

Didnt know. I stand corrected. Fuck that guy
I found that there is a good chunck of brocels here, that do watch these Kosher agents.
Learning how to identify their formula is easy.
Never address the joo, or question the joo.
Juden Peterstein and Trumpberg are their favorites Shabbos Goys.
Stephan Molyjoo is another khazar bastard that larps as a great philosopher, where in reality he is nothing more than a simple plagiarist.

Last edited:
He will soon get (((shoah'd))) from jewtube permanently ngl

I didn't watch BPS often, I remember his Incel Civil War video.

But I recall him having the 'red'pill views that incels are just 'pussies who should man up blah blah blah and act like an alpha'
is my memory correct?

(((Black Pigeon Speaks)))

Never heard of him