Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black pill cured my mental illness

I

Incel801

Banned
-
Used to be on a cycle of false highs and lows which was based on how I was doing with female interactions. I would get my hopes up thinking I had finally cracked the code of female attraction only to come crashing back to reality and have to deal with the pain of rejection once again.

Over and over again for years on end I rode this terrible cycle of depression until I finally admitted that I was woefully unattractive to women and lost hope that I could change the sitatuion, it was beyond my control.... I had not found r/incels yet when I accepted who I was but that would come in a few years. I was blackpill before I knew what that meant.

Fast forward a few years and I have come to terms with my uglyness and that cycle of up and down has gone away. I'm still depressed but not to the point of suicide like I could get when riding that downward spiral of rejection for the 100th time.

I used to think I was mentally ill..bipolar or whatever from the ups and downs. But that's just not the case. My mental illness was just not being able to accept reality that I am so ugly that no female will have anything to do with me. That's just a hard thing to deal with..and I woulld build a fantasy world to try and cope

Last edited:
lucky.

I will never find peace.

after swallowing the blackpill my stress levels decreased a lot tbh

One must give up all hope in order to find inner peace. Otherwise you will go on looking for an answer that doesn't exist.

I can never satisfy the void within me but I try to do things that make me forget it