Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Black Pill Jesus yt channel no more

L

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
Screenshot 20200723 212539

It was written it had sexual content and it violates yt terms. Talk about hypocrisy.

Brutal. They deleted it.

It was written it had sexual content and it violates yt terms. Talk about hypocrisy.
Meanwhile they let whores almost get naked on there.

@FACEandLMS is next :feelsrope:

He is on bitchute I guess

The Jews don’t want the blackpill to spread, if young, impressionable men start swallowing the blackpill and realize that women will never love them, they will give up and rope and the entire workforce will die and the economy will collapse. Society as a whole would fall apart

Goddman jews will keep lying until the whole world is destroyed.

This isn't an incel issue.

This is a concerted marxist attack on the nuclear family until the birth rate of an indigenous couple drops below 2 children to which they will be (((replaced))) by a race who will produced 2 or more children on average.

Yes "cause I'm worth it" crowd don't have kids under the age of 30. You're still young. Report all heterosexual male interest as harassment while working your pointless dead end job in a cubicle- I mean "fulfilling career".

jew_basic.jpg