Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black Women and Curry Men. I Feel Sorry For Them

EthanHunt

EthanHunt

Banned
-
Both of them are the least sexually and romantically desired people in the entire world.

afc6229e29b1e617aa8c15763fd39afb.jpg

change to curry men only

I don't feel bad for FHOs, but I weep for my incel brothers.

Black women even admit to being open to dating curry men, but curry men are racist fuarks who wouldn't want to date anyone with darker skin. Fuark 'em. Black women and curry men should mix, because basic math teaches us the following: negative x negative = positive. Their kids will be slayers in the future.

Its_OVER said:
I don't feel bad for FHOs, but I weep for my incel brothers.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Black women even admit to being open to dating curry men, but curry men are racist fuarks who wouldn't want to date anyone with darker skin. Fuark 'em. Black women and curry men should mix, because basic math teaches us the following: negative x negative = positive. Their kids will be slayers in the future.

negative + negative = 2(negative)

mixed guy here, yea i've never been attracted to darkskin women, but i do like lightskinned women. Hispanics are my favorite, then white girls, but most of the ones who like black guys are fat, or try to act ghetto. I cant get women, short, ugly, small dick, the works.

Black women reject me, a currycel, so please don't show them any remorse.

half indian half black is a racial abomination
images

Imagine getting the worst features from both
giphy.gif

No don't feel sorry for black bitches they are ugly and reject better looking men because they are not "hood" enough

There is a full black skimned girl in my class and she is actually very pretty. I was never into blacks. I guess she likes me kinda since she didnt ignore me or roll her eyes when i talked to her lol

Black women are still women though. Indian males are untouchables in the West.

_incelinside said:
images

giphy.gif

If he buzzes, he could run hip-hop game TBH.

_incelinside said:
images

giphy.gif

that forehead

NeverSubmit said:
No don't feel sorry for black bitches they are ugly and reject better looking men because they are not "hood" enough

this

light skin blacks are hella nice tho

You should feel sorry for all non-Chad men

and no one else

RREEEEEEEEE said:
She mogs the average Polish girl.

there are 0.0001% black women in Poland so an average Polish girl wins by deafult

Any women can pretty much get fuck. Think bout it. Do women complain about getting laid .... No. They complain abou not getting good men

Tellem--T said:
light skin blacks are hella nice tho

C1F3XsZWQAE8LRJ.jpg

needed some white DNA in me fuck

Akarin said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
She mogs the average Polish girl.
there are 0.0001% black women in Poland so an average Polish girl wins by deafult

I actually opened the picture, and I can see why you think she's a nightmare. Those fake contacts are somewhat creepy, so you've got a point. But alas, she is still attractive, despite being in her 40s, possibly 50s.

Tellem--T said:
skull mogs me to oblvion

Is ur skull really 23 inches. Mine is the same and i'm 5 foot 9

_incelinside said:
Is ur skull really 23 inches. Mine is the same and i'm 5 foot 9

having a godly frame and being big makes it worst, its over me

Tellem--T said:
having a godly frame and being big makes it worst, its over me

and yes my skull is 23 inches

Black woman have fat asses. I want to big big booty black bitches

black women hate me so fuck them

You are an idiot OP, any woman can easily get sex and dates, even obese ugly black females end up having tons of kids, how would they be able to do that if they were so undesirable.

The black women struggle is a myth. It's the same bullshit that other womyn say about the lack of good men. They want top tier men. Even if they are ugly, fat, very ghetto and huge hoes.

universallyabhorred said:
You are an idiot OP, any woman can easily get sex and dates, even obese ugly black females end up having tons of kids, how would they be able to do that if they were so undesirable.

The male sex drive, aboriginals are hideous to the Western eye yet they persist.

universallyabhorred said:

facts all women live on ez mode

I am 100% willing to fuck black women, what are you talking about? I find many of them very attractive. Change your post title to curry only.

You are all 100% delusional if you would not fuck any of these women

nude-fighting-with-gun-woman-black-standing-poses-all-slim-dreadlocks-simple-racheal-firearms_640v640.jpg

1707376-nude-black-woman.jpg

naked-black-woman-sexy-erotica-xxx-1.23_xzsa_zzzz_caq.jpg)