Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Black women love White men

Coregame3

Coregame3

‍‍‍
IMG 20200408 201400

Non-European women want European men

yes, most women do

do not zoom in on her face

ngl I have never been attracted to a black woman call me volcel but i wouldnt tbh

But no women want ugly sand manlets.

Do they want Meds too ?

Just be a chad bro

Yea but they are ugly and not entitled to white men.

Attractive men? Sure

White incel men?

No

In conclusion. Doesn't affect you.

Black women are disgusting

I find that hard to believe. I think most of them would prefer Tyrone over Chad.
ngl I have never been attracted to a black woman call me volcel but i wouldnt tbh
There are very few attractive black women imo. I say this as a lightskin.

Last edited:
No they don't.

twitter regulars should be sterilized

Doubt it. Black foids have treated me pretty rude on occasions and most of the time I am not existant to them. And I am white euro. They want bbc or gigachad but rather bbc. You see lots of white foids with tyrones but not the other way around. Black foids need bbc physically and they like thugmaxers

Going to a predominantly black school system my entire life, (around 80% of the student body was black), I find this to be rather untrue

Ascend with one then goofy ass nigga

Ironically this is how cumskin incels cope. By jacking off to the idea of white chad having sex with other women

I'm sometimes attracted. But i wouldn't want black children.

Same for white foids. White foids like to be fucked by Tyrone but don't want to breed black children. Except for landwhales.

But I can understand it. I don't want fucking monkeys as my descendants.

View attachment 233056
Non-European women want European men
It’s always the same phenotype. The jaw, the facial hair, the eyes. Black women would have “black lives matter” in their twitter handle but then would say how much of a “white man’s whore” they are. They’re hiveminded feral creatures.