Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Black women vs SEA women, whos uglier?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
-both have dark skin

http%3A%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.upp-prod-us.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fffe83790-09ff-11ea-8fb7-8fcec0c3b0f9

Black women:
-masc
-usually too thicc ex fat, saggy tits, lardass
-uncivilized
-loud and obnoxious
-low IQ

3e5c93f631307cbf779f0b593d6a4908.jpg

SEA women:
-short
-self hating/treacherous
-no ass
-no tits (personally I dont like big tits but I know for a lot of guys big tits are GOAT)
-asian/frogfaced

If you had to pick who would you choose?

I'm more attracted to SEA foids, but there are also many differences from country to country.

I'm black and I like no ass and tits. So I'll take any SEAfoid.

Both disgust me.

-both have dark skin

http%3A%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.upp-prod-us.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fffe83790-09ff-11ea-8fb7-8fcec0c3b0f9

Black women:
-masc
-uncivilized
-loud and obnoxious
-low IQ

SEA women:
-short
-self hating/treacherous
-no ass
-no tits (personally I dont like big tits but I know for a lot of guys big tits are GOAT)
-asian/frogfaced

I would fuck both without hesitation.

All the racecopers are volcel. If you are ready to exclude certain race of women when you are incel then you must be some normie looking larper who thinks he can ascend with his own race because hes good looking enough for it.

SEA foids are worse. They are manlet factories.

I'm going to go with SEA as the uglier one. And it's not about asses and tits as I don't care about that in a girl.

SEA over black foids. Not saying I wouldn't fuck a black foid, but I prefer non-gorilla face and civility over large ass and tits.

Both are fine to me. Lot of fucking volcels on this site too

I prefer SEA women to Caucasoid borrebies to be honest. Sea's also mog some other Caucasian types in terms of feminity.

This is a typical borreby... Amy schumer
8140002_16x9.jpg

And another disgusting borreby - Gemma Collins..
JS134264468.jpg

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Last edited:
Depends on the actual girl, but in general I prefer SEA. They have more feminine features.

both look very fuckable... between those 2 pics id pick asian.

if i could pick an athletic black foid that would be nice maybe have athletic son

Why be with foids you find repulsive?
If you have standard, you must be true to them, if you dont be true to your standard , the first person you are lying to and deceiving is yourself.

I would fuck both without hesitation.

All the racecopers are volcel. If you are ready to exclude certain race of women when you are incel then you must be some normie looking larper who thinks he can ascend with his own race because hes good looking enough for it.
This. Volcel if you exclude any race

If I had to pick one, I'd date a black foid. In that case my son/daughter would be a lightskin and they don't have it as bad as hapas.

SEA are better

800-ilustrasi__perempuang_berjilbab_radarislam-696x341.jpg

If I had to pick one, I'd date a black foid. In that case my son/daughter would be a lightskin and they don't have it as bad as hapas.
Brutal but true. Despite how much better SEA look compared to black women, fact is genetically, black women will breed you healthy children. Asians have small wombs

Black women are more fuckable than sea tbh. Most the black foids I see I want to fuck ngl

Last edited:

Something inbetween?

Would fuck both in the ass and creampie.

Yes i'm a truecel hence i'm desperate.

yes and they almost always have big tits. Meanwhile sea look like inbred frail kids
Yeah, now that I think about it, I'd def prefer a black woman over an SEA woman, mostly due to genetic fitness. Big bones and all that. Would be better for my sons.

3684cae3fe2a56657be79109671b2acb.jpg

Yeah, now that I think about it, I'd def prefer a black woman over an SEA woman, mostly due to genetic fitness. Big bones and all that. Would be better for my sons.

3684cae3fe2a56657be79109671b2acb.jpg
Jfl man not even that, sea women just have negative sex appeal , still would I guess but they're just flat as fuck and skinny as hell

Black of course. For ascension I'd prefer my children to have more athletic body structure and better height than sharing the same date with me as a frail flat faced SEAcel turbomanlet

I wouldn't complain of either

sea foids are uglier if they arent heavily mixed with east asians/whites (most of the attractive ones are)

I pick SEA, 1000 times over. I find Black women extremely unattractive

I pick SEA, 1000 times over. I find Black women extremely unattractive

At least SEA have that impression they're cleaner and take care well of themselves.

Some SEA can look Chinese or even Korean. So SEA.

Nr7vec.jpg

-both have dark skin

Black women:
-masc
-uncivilized
-loud and obnoxious
-low IQ

SEA women:
-short
-self hating/treacherous
-no ass
-asian/frogfaced

Most black women are uglier at least in USA, especially due to the shit diet
Some SEA can look Chinese or even Korean. So SEA.

Nr7vec.jpg
This too
Both are fine to me. Lot of fucking volcels on this site too
Not our fault we can’t get erect too trash foids

Most black women are uglier at least in USA, especially due to the shit diet

Also because of their genetics

US blacks are bred for slavery keep that in mind, hundreds of years of selecting for workhorse genetics means they are very masc

Also because of their genetics

US blacks are bred for slavery keep that in mind, hundreds of years of selecting for workhorse genetics means they are very masc
Yeah it’s no wonder they have insane jaws

Black women are better

There are a lot more better looking sheboons than SEAwhores on average
Black women are more fuckable than sea tbh. Most the black foids I see I want to fuck ngl

black. Not even remotely close

Black, they got curly hair