Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Blackcel explains how black foids are obsessed with white genetics

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

Really like this guys channel, will probably post more of his videos in the future.

Sure they are obsessed with white genetics, but i couldnt score a date with a black foid if my life depended on it

Sure they are obsessed with white genetics, but i couldnt score a date with a black foid if my life depended on it
probably cuz u didnt sing the mcdonald pakistan 2004 sonic toys commericail song then you would slay

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwAZXDKIMj8

How many times will I see ethnic guys talking about how they don’t like their own race of females because their females are all supposedly chasing white Chad? I see Black and Indian men say this a lot when both groups statiscslly chase white females far more than their female counterparts chase white men. They are basically trying to excuse what they are doing by accusing females of doing the same. Plenty of black foids are ratchet and probably do desire white guys, but simple fact is: they date out far less than black men do.

Last edited:
no race of woman is loyal.

Based nigga cel. A man of any race and ethnicity is friend to me if he tells the truth about women.