Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackcel getting rated model tier

flowerful

flowerful

Officer
★★★
https://www.reddit.com/r/amiugly/comments/7y9em3/16m_balding_never_had_a_gf_getting_worried/

some of these raters are a joke. this kid is undeniably ugly.

jesus the black privilege is incredible. someone even said he would fit a niche... legit black people are exempt from the looks scale, they just have to run the "be black" game to slay

Suprised the guy that called him somewhat ugly got 6 upvotes

Lmfaoooooo they’re too scared to call this black subhuman ugly incase they get called racists

that sub is something else, someone pm him an account
tenor.gif

SOMCEL said:
Lmfaoooooo they’re too scared to call this black subhuman ugly incase they get called racists

SOMCEL said:

SOMCEL said:

Yeah I've seen even worse looking black people get rated highly there

the state of whites, afraid to be called racist on a fucking website

he's not bad looking for a black person

ive seen much worse looking subhumans in the ghetto get laid

SOMCEL said:

sad

whogivesafucc said:

The average person in your hood must be like a PSL 2 or something if guys worse than this get laid

Where I live there are tons of good looking Tyrone drug dealers with Chiseled faces

A guy like this would get ZERO pussy where I live

Enigmatic said:
whogivesafucc said:
The average person in your hood must be like a PSL 2 or something if guys worse than this get laid
Where I live there are tons of good looking Tyrone drug dealers with Chiseled faces

cope all blacks look pretty much the same. face literally doesn't matter if you're black unless you're deformed. guys like tyson beckford and jeremy meeks are literally 0.000001% .

SOMCEL said:

those lips are huge. dude is not attractive and nowhere near model-tier, unless he was going to model for agency that hires "ugly" people

whogivesafucc said:
cope all blacks look pretty much the same. face literally doesn't matter if you're black unless you're deformed. guys like tyson beckford and jeremy meeks are literally 0.000001% .

Major league giga cope

SOMCEL said:

Enigmatic said:
whogivesafucc said:
Major league giga cope

whatever helps you sleep at night bro

daily reminder that literally all blacks here act and talk white.

how to ascend when you're black: [video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXTkZbgN6V4[/video]

all subhumans too but i'm willing to bet millions that none of them are incels.

whogivesafucc said:

I agree. I think it stem from black women having lower standards

if hes 16 and looks like that, its over for him in a few years to come and many more.

SOMCEL said:

"you're handsome tihi some girl would be lucky to have you. just not me or any of my friends of course

whogivesafucc said:

This is the dumbest post I've ever read. You couldn't be anymore wrong.

Ur not ugly but try working out. Girls love muscles. Also make sure u are working and have a good job.

So much fucking cope. "Girls love muscles". Stupid dumb ass normies.

anincelforlifelol said:
whogivesafucc said:
This is the dumbest post I've ever read. You couldn't be anymore wrong.

Ur not ugly but try working out. Girls love muscles. Also make sure u are working and have a good job.
So much fucking cope. "Girls love muscles". Stupid dumb ass normies.

i literally lived in the hood all my life fuck off you don't know shit about shit.

refer to the video i linked and any other videos. that was my reality and what i saw is more credible than incels who barely leave their basement.

whogivesafucc said:

I feel the social dynamics among are a lot different. The kind of traits black women look for in a black man are a lot more than just face. Theyre more concerned with how he carries himself. How alpha or masculine he is, that he aint no bitch.

What? He's not a blackcel, jfl if you believe that. If he's NT, he can run prettyboy game even though not really being a prettyboy.

Serpent said:
those lips are huge.

This is what I'd like to call, "white people cope." Just because you're a no-lips having subhuman, doesn't mean having full lips are unattractive. What's unattractive is having no lips. It's literally chimp-tier.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
What? He's not a blackcel, jfl if you believe that. If he's NT, he can run prettyboy game even though not really being a prettyboy.

This is what I'd like to call, "white people cope." Just because you're a no-lips having subhuman, doesn't mean having full lips are unattractive. What's unattractive is having no lips. It's literally chimp-tier.

personally i'm not a fan of huge-ass lips bro. my lips are big too and i don't think they look good. thin-ass lips don't look good either, you are right.

whogivesafucc said:

All white people look the same too

TheVman said:
"you're handsome tihi some girl would be lucky to have you. just not me or any of my friends of course"

Ah, my favorite cope.

_incelinside said:
whogivesafucc said:
All white people look the same too

i agree

Strange head, no chin, big lips, big nose. 10/10.

Serpent said:
personally i'm not a fan of huge-ass lips bro. my lips are big too and i don't think they look good. thin-ass lips don't look good either, you are right.

Kk, my bad brah, did not mean to word it like that. I thought you were a stormfrontcel who despised ethnics and their features, lol. Sawry..

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Kk, my bad brah, did not mean to word it like that. I thought you were a stormfrontcel who despised ethnics and their features, lol. Sawry..

all good, man

Serpent said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
all good, man
What kind music are you into? I will send you a song from my favorite band, hope you'll dig.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
What kind music are you into? I will send you a song from my favorite band, hope you'll dig.

seriously i like anything that doesn't make my ears bleed. i like some dubstep stuff like xilent. still listen to all the shit i liked as a teen, senses fail, parkway drive, linkin park. i prefer rock type music but movie soundtracks are good too. composers like john murphy, zimmer, gregson-Williams. i even like some country music. as long as it isn't something like iggy whatsherface, the weekend, taylor swift. you know, that kinda shit. what all are you into?

Serpent said:
seriously i like anything that doesn't make my ears bleed. i like some dubstep stuff like xilent. still listen to all the shit i liked as a teen, senses fail, parkway drive, linkin park. i prefer rock type music but movie soundtracks are good too. composers like john murphy, zimmer, gregson-Williams. i even like some country music. as long as it isn't something like iggy whatsherface, the weekend, taylor swift. you know, that kinda shit. what all are you into?

Jeez, you listen to practically everything. I actually think you might know this band, but try it out nonetheless. I am basically into what you were into as a teen, still like some of it (Parkway Drive). Horror movie soundtracks are my jam as well, liked some The Weeknd. Here, try this though. New album was released recently. Lemme know what you think.

[video=YouTube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvYsTD90hVk[/video]

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Jeez, you listen to practically everything. I actually think you might know this band, but try it out nonetheless. I am basically into what you were into as a teen, still like some of it (Parkway Drive). Horror movie soundtracks are my jam as well, liked some The Weeknd. Here, try this though. New album was released recently. Lemme know what you think.

[video=YouTube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvYsTD90hVk[/video]

dude's voice is on point. he's kinda got like black soulful voice. i definitely dig it, it was different. soulful but still rocking. currently listening to I'd Rather See Your Star Explode, also enjoying. thanks for the recommendation

Serpent said:
dude's voice is on point. he's kinda got like black soulful voice. i definitely dig it, it was different. soulful but still rocking. currently listening to I'd Rather See Your Star Explode, also enjoying. thanks for the recommendation

I suspected you would have heard of this guy considering his name is huge in the post-hardcore scene haha (Senses Fail is a post hardcore band), so color me surprised haha. Glad you dig it my man, you should listen to the entire album Beautiful Death in its entirety. It is all on YouTube. Here, I will link you.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLEFWmJIozJTnIpeh32YwGQ/videos

Lmao he’s an incel just like us

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I suspected you would have heard of this guy considering his name is huge in the post-hardcore scene haha (Senses Fail is a post hardcore band), so color me surprised haha. Glad you dig it my man, you should listen to the entire album Beautiful Death in its entirety. It is all on YouTube. Here, I will link you.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLEFWmJIozJTnIpeh32YwGQ/videos

i will probably be buying this album, different singing style than im used to, interesting blend with the music

alg-lance-gross-eva-marcille-jpg.jpg

if the guy on reddit is considered handsome then what does that make this guy? kek

Serpent said:
i will probably be buying this album, different singing style than im used to, interesting blend with the music

That's actually awesome to hear man, I bought it twice already a couple of hours ago. Wasn't able to purchase it myself from iTunes, so I asked two guys I trusted and they pulled through. They released it last week Friday so this would help their first week album sales, which is important for a band to take off. What is your favorite song off of it right now?

RREEEEEEEEE said:
That's actually awesome to hear man, I bought it twice already a couple of hours ago. Wasn't able to purchase it myself from iTunes, so I asked two guys I trusted and they pulled through. They released it last week Friday so this would help their first week album sales, which is important for a band to take off. What is your favorite song off of it right now?

i really like "patience is the virtue." how he talks about letting girls dictate his feelings and instead wants to do his own thing, rise up and make himself better(what it sounded like to me anyway). i kinda put the lyrics in relation to girls dictating my feelings, always feeling negative about it and how it might be better to just focus on lifemaxxing

I would kill for his Chin and jaw

3, maybe 4 at best.

lmfao at all the sugarcomments telling him to bulk up.

ugly guy. can't call him ugly because it'd be racism. Reddit is bluepilled

Serpent said:
i really like "patience is the virtue." how he talks about letting girls dictate his feelings and instead wants to do his own thing, rise up and make himself better(what it sounded like to me anyway). i kinda put the lyrics in relation to girls dictating my feelings, always feeling negative about it and how it might be better to just focus on lifemaxxing

Yeah that's basically it, you guessed its meaning well. Also, did you know Post Malone was supposed to be on that same track. Post Malone is a fan of that singer as well. But he had to back out because he got sick or something, or he got too busy.

He is an ugly man no doubt about that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back