Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Blackcel gives his thoughts on Female Dating Strategies

Bakura806

Bakura806

Soul Reaper

Personally I think this guy makes good content on observing and exposing foids for their hypocritical behavior.
Everyone's thoughts?

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:BLACKCEL = TRUECEL:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Didn't watch but seems based

All non Tyrone niggers are truecels.
Mount Olympus IQ!

Also FDS like all females resort to their ad hominem rather than counter his arguments.

Is anyone really surprised at this point?

The sub calls "LVM" volcels jfl you are LVM cos of genetics not bc of anything you can control, get it right "pinkpillers" some men can work out at the gym for longer periods of time than a body builder but if his genes suck ass he wont look like the genetically gifted guy, he will still look like he gave "low effort" like you like to say they do. No, the appearance of "low effort" is genetic too, get it right then claim to be "pinkpilled" JFL

his voice alone makes nigger pussy dry tf up

his voice alone makes nigger pussy dry tf up
yeah he voice is really irritating to listen to guess he's a voicecel just like me to since most blacks who dont have deep intimidating voices tend to have high pitched and annoying ones.

yeah he voice is really irritating to listen to guess he's a voicecel just like me to since most blacks who dont have deep intimidating voices tend to have high pitched and annoying ones.
his voice is fine to me, it's just that nigger foids want a dark low iq sounding nigger bf like you said

This is why Real incels do not show their faces when talking about Toilets.

2WrEywD

ldy8mzbape311.png

Reminder: These are the women saying that the vast majority of men are ugly subhumans. The only time they've ever been humbled in their life is when chad pumped and dumped them.