Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackcels all butthurt over H&M black kid monkey photo

N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
Including king blackcel The Weekend, who obviously is just bitter because with all his M and S he's still subhuman-cel

you see, you what Jews have done? Blacks today really, and I mean REALLY suffer from cognitive dissonance.

Stop being a dipshit. Focus on femoids instead of ethnics. They are the reason you are suffering

NekoStance said:
Including king blackcel The Weekend, who obviously is just bitter because with all his M and S he's still subhuman-cel

you see, you what Jews have done? Blacks today really, and I mean REALLY suffer from cognitive dissonance.

The Weekend scored with Bella Hadid, he's definitely not incel.

It's genuinely racist

rotandrise said:
Stop being a dipshit. Focus on femoids instead of ethnics. They are the reason you are suffering

"Focus on femoids instead of ethnics. They are the reason you are suffering" is a dipshit thing to say

Rahmawn said:
It's genuinely racist

Kids are referred to as monkeys. ie "you cheeky monkey". We don't even have a notable African population here and never have.

Can I order a little black boy from their catalogue?