Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Blackcels, how did your parents react when you kicked on the white jams?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
How do I know you listen to the white jams?

I'm gonna give a controversial take: We aren't incel because of any objective standard of attractiveness. We're incel because we don't fit the subjective "images" or "categories" a biased & racist society picked out for us.

Take the Greensboro Jock.

He's more than just blonde hair, big muscles, and a strong chin. He's the sum of these parts, coming together to fit an archetype or "character" we have in our minds. It's good to have any one of these traits, or even some of these traits, but you can only fit this image/category if you have all of the necessary traits. And maybe you don't have to have blonde hair. Maybe you don't need to be exactly as stocky as he is. But... you do need to be white. That doesn't mean a black guy with this chin and these muscles is "inferior," just a "different" category.

Here's a real world example that's maybe a little clearer. This guy from Buzzfeed, Evan Ghang, did one of those "superhero workouts" that the MCU craze made popular.

Speaking of the MCU, Ghang says he did this because he emulates Chris Evans. Ghang also points out that he feels like Asians are left out of the whole "superhero" thing, you don't see Asians given the superhero image. It's usually dudes like Captain America or Thor. And he's more right than he knows. You have to have certain characteristics to give off the "Captain America" image or the "Superman" image or the "Batman" image. You kinda have to be white, among other things. As an Asian though, he could probably try for the "Bruce Lee" image. A white guy can't give off that image. At best he can give off the "Jean-Claude Van Damme" image. And neither one is "inferior" to the other, optimists will call this "diversity." So you can't be Chris Evans. So what? Instead be proud of the skin & culture you were born in! Be Bruce Lee!

Obviously being Chris Evans or Bruce Lee is more than just being the right skin color. Otherwise we'd all be Chad and Chang and Tyrone just by our skin color. To fit the one or more archetypes you're "supposed" to fit into, you need other characteristics besides skin color. But people aren't stereotypes. They don't fit into models, least of all us.

Which brings me to the blackcel. Obviously you don't fit any of the acceptable "classes" that a black guy can fit into, if you did you wouldn't be incel. You're not a Tyrone. You are a disgrace to your gangster race. And so being refused, you turn to things outside of the acceptable black periphery. Where you're welcome.

But what would your father say? Would he look at you like this?

Why does every thread you post give off homo vibes?

My father can be considered Tyrone, but is he really? All his money is to child support. My education suffered. I looked at what was going on and my personality became the opposite of it. If that makes me incel then society is fucked up.

My father can be considered Tyrone, but is he really? All his money is to child support. My education suffered. I looked at what was going on and my personality became the opposite of it. If that makes me incel then society is fucked up.
Is your mom an ugly shegroid that Tyrone pumped and dumped? Jfl at soyciety

You do know the majority of blacks are like that? The darker you are, the more they hate you. The lighter you are, the more praise you get.

10% - necro
My parents don't care, but some black people say that I act "too white"

They accused me of being a Satanist, throw out my metal cd's, and stare at me like I'm a fucking rapist serial killer.