Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Blackcels, how does it feel to know that...

JellyJam

JellyJam

Officer
★★★★★
every black foid under the age of 30 wants this thugmaxxed manlets BBC

5a9316090613e.image.jpg

Top tier bait friend.

Heres an award

Giphy 6

Even if a white/Asian guy had BBC, the color wouldn't match :cryfeels:

Black foids are especially retarded. Lifefuel for thugmaxxed manlets though.

As ugly & annoying as black cunts are, I won’t lie it hurts a bit being rejected by your own race.

Blacks can pull off recessed chins

iu

This is what I think about being a shitskin

If I could choose between being Steven Yeun or Idris Elba, then I'd pick Steven Yeun simply due to his straight hair.

iu

If I could choose between being Steven Yeun or Idris Elba, then I'd pick Steven Yeun simply due to his straight hair.
Yeun mogs Elba facially.

he isn't an incel

Imagine having to go to jail just to get female attention.

every black foid under the age of 30 wants this thugmaxxed manlets BBC

5a9316090613e.image.jpg
im black and live in a black neighborhood orhood and everybody in my hood hates NBA YOUNGBOY

Last edited:
He has like 4 kids and he's only 20. Also one of the kids isn't his biological child and he's still paying for him.
iu

Nappy hair is just horrible. Looks damaged

Because in the rap community there are rumors that he has sexual infections like herpes and such. he has very few collaborations with other rappers and among most of them he is seen as an autist

Because in the rap community there are rumors that he has sexual infections like herpes and such. he has very few collaborations with other rappers and among most of them he is seen as an autist
I always hear the teens playing his music and I heard he has like four kids. Clown world that he’s example for romantic relationships for black people.

You
True. Even Kodak doesn’t like him lol