Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Blackcels thoughts? Black ""femcels"" are shitting on blackcels like no tomorrow

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
Not even a single microsecond.

Didnt Le reddit ban the use of "foid", just shows their double standard when moid can be used.

moid is so forced lmao

Anyone claiming to be a femcel I don't believe a word they say.

Nigger foids are worse,ask Baraka Mkray

She's LARPing extremely hard

Based niggers

I doubt it. Black men are the biggest white knight simps out there, since most are raised exclusively by black women.

She's got too much testosterone smh

The irony in black women calling anybody else cruel and savage. Literally every black foid's occupation on social media is to be as hostile as possible. But I'll never fret over these jynx from pokemon looking hoes

It's ALWAYS with these Femcels.
Their whole sub is full of hate and greediness.
CHAD ONLY

They're talking about Tyrones if that story is even true.

The average black male or blackcel isn't even seen as human to her hence why she assumes all blacks are like that. It's akin to women who say: "Men sleep around". They're tunnel visioned on the Chads; they can't even see the wider picture.

Nigger problems. in the words of wise cuyen.

Don't care .didnt ask.

Adimits she only has crushes on white man since a child. Hates black men for not wanting to be her second choice.

if you actually read those long ass multi paragraph posts then these cuntoids are living rent free ngl

if you actually read those long ass multi paragraph posts then these cuntoids are living rent free ngl
No, it's very interesting to understand how they think

No, it's very interesting to understand how they think
"I want Chad. I hate guys who are willing to date me because they aren't Chad"

that's how they think. that's literally all "femcel psychology" is, there's nothing else to it. you don't need to read their stupid ass multi paragraph period stains to understand that

FEMCELS= CHAD OR NOTHING

FEMCELS DONT EXIST

“I've never been with a black man and I don't think I ever will.”

So you’ve been with other men.

I feel bad for black men as their women are especially insufferable.

If anything they're talking about Tyrone.
Those ugly black guys she's talking about? They were ugly to her because she was bullied by them.
Edit: Now that I think about it she's probably talking about ugly popular guys. I remember now, only ugly popular people bullied each other to hide their own insecurities. Almost all of my female bullies were ugly. Cute women either ignored me or were nice to me.

I for one love black women. I had the same oneitis for 8 years. She dated some fucking redneck white boy before me. This boy bullied me on occasion too. No matter, I stole his class books one time so his parents would have to pay for one. Pretty sure he's a crack addict now.

I don't think I've ever called any girl ugly to her face.
I remember being nice to this fat black girl, I filtered with her to be nice.

Last edited:
Black women are ugly fat and entitled.
I feel bad for black men as their women are especially insufferable.
Oh my god u have no idea ...they are fat Rachet ugly and have the nerve to be entitled.

Report the sub for racism.

Black "femcels" think that they're involuntarily celibate because BBC chad Tyrone and his goons didn't rail her

Dont care about monkeys