Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel BlackOps2Cel clickbait [Megathread]

• Thread starter Deleted member 19546
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19546

Self-banned
-
Not really but he will be if you fakecel CHAD niggers keep using him for your shit argument, EVERY fakecel Chad banned here would bring up BO2Cel as “proof” they are incel despite their own self-admitted top 3% height frame and muscle. Which is a non-sequitur because YOU ARE NOT BO2CEL. Just because BO2cel is ugly doesn’t mean YOU are, that’s not an argument.

Here is a recessed subhuman:

FAE139D1 4974 4600 804C A0C64772705E

“Bro 6’4” jacked white swimmer here, haha, DUDE BUT I AM A LITERAL KHHV SUBHUMAN TRUECEL MY FACE IS DEFORMED WITH FUNGI RIPPING IT APART I AM LITERALLY THE ELEPHANT MAN WITH KILNEFELTERS It’s over xDdd ded srs tbh ngl”

everyone points out bo2cel as the ultimate proof that 6'3 white guys can be unfuckable like no shit, we know bro being sub 4 is a goddamn death sentence. However are they REALLY that looks level? thats what we're trying to say, but they can keep posting his pics and making fun of him all day so w/e.

However are they REALLY that looks level?

Exactly, they always say their face looks like a week old microwaved dogshit.

Just imagine that in a Gigachad body.

So is he dead or what

reminds me of a subhuman brown eyed LastGerman.

We and other jerks bullied the guy of the internet.

@Fearofeight how tall are you? and what are your facial flaws?

5’7” Ethnic, 6.25” wrists. Both my maxilla and mandible are recessed.

Exactly, they always say their face looks like a week old microwaved dogshit.

Just imagine that in a Gigachad body.
I despise shit like this. Getting a good body is a matter of discipline. EVERYBODY who is not disabled can get a decent body. If you genuinely believe that a good body can make you ascend while simultaneously having a shit body yourself, then you are lazy slob volcel faggot.

Low iq bait thread