Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Blackops2cel has deleted his facebook.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Either that or he has blocked me. "Sorry, this content isn't available right now"

I hope he went ER

he has receded from us back into myth and legend.

Jesus died and was resurrected. Same will happen to our lord and saviour. He will come back and show us the way

IMG 6217

What a wimp.

I hope this is tearing him apart inside.

He thinks he's better than us.

Jesus died and was resurrected. Same will happen to our lord and saviour. He will come back and show us the way
But we killed Jesus. :feelsbadman:

Now he will come back as StHitlercel and punish us for our crimes.

so we hate this guy now? K.

Can’t take criticism or praise...he’s not what I had hoped for. Ah well, time to find a new supercel worthy of sainthood.
so we hate this guy now? K.

I don’t hate him but I hate how he reacted to being discovered. If you wanna block guys, cool, but trying to wipe any mention of you online?

Our lord has abandoned us.:bluepill:

We will forever know who you are, Mr. Morgan LaHaye of Chatellerault, France.

yea no thanks to you fucking retards

Probably on suicide watch.
I can't imagine his mental state.

WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME

Don’t doxx him bro. There’s probably some CuckTears lurkers on here.

Did we ever find out if he was actually incel?
Don’t doxx him bro. There’s probably some CuckTears lurkers on here.
he was French? I could swear he was Eastern European.

Yeah he deleted it. I never contacted him and his page isn't available anymore.

Forgive them, for they know not what they do

Amen, Amen, I say to you, we speak of what we know, and bear witness to what we have seen; but you do not receive our testimony.

Yes, because when you find you are meme, you act well and dont care about it.

I wouldn’t love it but I wouldn’t get that upset over it. That probably makes me a rarity but I expected him to shrug off the haters, after all, he must’ve experienced hell growing up.

Imagine finding out that you are so ugly virgins all across the internet worship you.

Dont forget that incelqueer users have him sended messages too. When youre confronted with the redpill (looks matter very much in dating)first many cant realise that and fall back into cope bluepill thinking at first. And in his case its the blackpill. Imaging having his life, coping with video games while being mid - end 20s and being confronted with being the poster boy for a group of ugly looser virgins after you just got severd the dogpill live under your photo on facebook . Of course he let cucktears fed him bluepills. Would rope if I were him

Good job fuckers.

He is french? Oh no, that's a bad sign.

If someone here talked to him, did he ever have a girlfriend?

Did we ever find out if he was actually incel?

he was French? I could swear he was Eastern European.

His profile consisted of two selfies, a pic his mom/dad probably took of him at a car show, and anime/video games. No pics of him with other people or at social events. Maybe he’s a private man but if he’s not incel, biggest twist I ever saw.

Should have left the poor guy alone, he has suffered enough just by having his face.

Maybe someone blackpilled him and he decided, "Facebook is for normans and Chads only."
With the features he has, deep inside he was already blackpilled.

Can you really blame him? Everyone here is like "what a bitch I could handle it better" but you only can say that because you're already part of the community, but this guy probably until now lived unaware of what incels were. To suddenly realize that you have been made an icon among ugly losers that everyone hates must have crushed him.

tfw our lord and savior doesn't want to kick it

If I was him, I would try to make money of it like "grumpy cat".

He's an idiot for not trying to profit somehow from his fame

Dont forget that incelqueer users have him sended messages too. When youre confronted with the redpill (looks matter very much in dating)first many cant realise that and fall back into cope bluepill thinking at first. And in his case its the blackpill. Imaging having his life, coping with video games while being mid - end 20s and being confronted with being the poster boy for a group of ugly looser virgins after you just got severd the dogpill live under your photo on facebook . Of course he let cucktears fed him bluepills. Would rope if I were him

You make it sound so brutal. :feelsrope:
Can you really blame him? Everyone here is like "what a bitch I could handle it better" but you only can say that because you're already part of the community, but this guy probably until now lived unaware of what incels were. To suddenly realize that you have been made an icon among ugly losers that everyone hates must have crushed him.
:cryfeels: