Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel BlackOps2cel is history. Behold, your new saint: the curry version of BlackOps2cel

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
OEoMUSN.jpg

1IBgL1D.jpg

t6FqgAt.png

Out of respect for our new saint, I will not disclose his personal information. And yes, he mogs me to oblivion. You guys are welcome.

He mogs these Egyptians.
Egyptian-protest-.jpg

He has a surreal look about him.

This guy is probably handsome in Curryland.

BO2cel is ugly even for an Eastern Euro.

He looks like a gay 19th century British orphan. I can't stop laughing

He could make a pretty girl I bet.

No, this guy I work with is the curry version of Blackops2cel. He's technically half-curry (and gymcel) but still. Also is obsessed with fat women.

damn, he looks weird as hell.

He looks photoshopped

Charlie chaplin cel

Last edited:
how he looks like a pretty boy

his eye area and lower third are death tier

Lol, if you have massive eyes as a male you're fucked.

He looks like some curry anime boy came to life.

"he's tottaly cute if he has a good personality any girl would be lucky to have him. just not me or any of my friends"

OEoMUSN.jpg

1IBgL1D.jpg

t6FqgAt.png

Out of respect for our new saint, I will not disclose his personal information. And yes, he mogs me to oblivion. You guys are welcome.
These big sad eyes say everything. He knows the truth.

He nosemogs me

It's like looking at a sea lions face. He's mesmerizing.

OEoMUSN.jpg

1IBgL1D.jpg

t6FqgAt.png

This guy would slay in the gay-marked

OEoMUSN.jpg

1IBgL1D.jpg

t6FqgAt.png

If this man was gay he would be a 7/10 twink. Getting slayed and dominated by gay Chad whenever he wanted.

Almost cute in an uncanny way, like an alien or something.

Tbh imo this guy or stblacksops2cel isnt deformed. They r both cute looking, a bit weird but not extremely ugly. I would like to know them irl to hang out with th3m if they arent very weird

he could trapmaxx and let a gay chad take his black cherry. st. blackops2cel remains our saviour

Close. But can't touch bo2cel.

He's attractive in an ethereal way. If he was born female but still had the eyes and similar facial structure he would be really cute.

I'm glad you guys are praising your new saint. All hail CurryOps.

He's attractive in an ethereal way. If he was born female but still had the eyes and similar facial structure he would be really cute.

He almost looks like an anime character. You said you know his personal information, so do you know if he's incel or not?

probably friends tell him to JUST BE YOURSELF BRO LOL
He almost looks like an anime character. You said you know his personal information, so do you know if he's incel or not?
come on man would you fuck him if you were a girl

probably friends tell him to JUST BE YOURSELF BRO LOL

come on man would you fuck him if you were a girl
You never know. I've seen some strange miracles happen. I would assume he is incel though.

He’s oddly beautiful, can’t put my finger on it tho

I hope you guys have not forgotten about your new saint.

He is currently single. He will probably find a cute curry wife to marry.

Belongs to Hitler. I would rather pick ham