OfficER
★★★★
Asians will soon be extinct.

Newbie17

Newbie17

Mikel Arteta irl; Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky
-
67d 13h 41m
This is the thread that I will be posting these from now on. Feel free to share these also don't be afraid to suggest things I can add.
Good work, buddy! Keep on blackpilling

M

MayorOfKekville

Parody Account
-
29d 2h 53m
Good stuff except the retarded low IQ “JBW” one

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
63d 14h 54m
Nice, you are doing gods work.

Kokoro

Kokoro

Veteran
4h 7m
I just made this rebuttal infographic for the low iq saying we don't get laid because we are misogynistic

Good stuff except the retarded low IQ “JBW” one
You cannot deny that noodlewhores love us. Did you not see the dateinasia thread?
You should make some high quality infographics from looking at the blackpill section. Like you can make some killer ones about race with this
https://incels.is/threads/being-ethnic-is-as-bad-as-being-54-according-to-studies.26312/
I will get on that

Attachments

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

tanzen und tanzen
-
1h 44m
i remember when infographics and printable coupons were all the rage on 4chan

you could burn down the world with these

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★
147d 20h 53m
Nice but they are a little text heavy, also I don't see a height one. I think the "rule #" heading should be larger as well, didn't notice it first.

nazincel

nazincel

Banned
-
Most of them are incels and have never seen pussy in their lives. Chinese women go all for white men.
Sadly I live in france and I can't find chinese girls.

Kokoro

Kokoro

Veteran
4h 7m
Nice but they are a little text heavy, also I don't see a height one. I think the "rule #" heading should be larger as well, didn't notice it first.
I will make a height one and I will try to keep it less text heavy, some of these blackpills are really long though.

E

Evildoer

Banned
-
We all should switch for them, if this will help us escape inceldom. I have pale skin, one more advantage, as having a pale white skin was always valued in both men and women in asian culture.

M

MayorOfKekville

Parody Account
-
29d 2h 53m
You cannot deny that noodlewhores love us. Did you not see the dateinasia thread?
They love GOOD LOOKING white men.

Bronzehawkattack

Bronzehawkattack

Mythic
★★★
39m
Good shit, i'm saving all of these.

Kokoro

Kokoro

Veteran
4h 7m
They love GOOD LOOKING white men.
thats cope man i will be the first to admit that most whites are locationcels it is still pathetic i have to visit another country if i want a girl to fuck me.

Rightful anger

Rightful anger

Waifu > Stacy
-
Most of them are incels and have never seen pussy in their lives. Chinese women go all for white men.
Lol I doubt even 0.1% of women in China are married to a white man. Mongoloid race is in a much stronger position than the white race now.
If you are Nazi, you can't marry Asians anyway.

microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
4d 9h 45m
First info graphic is true, i'm half asian and all the old women from the homeland are married to white guys here. Their daughters usually do similar, many of my aunts have white husbands and seen a few of my cousins have white bf's

Better odds to find an asian wife back in the homeland, don't bring them to America as i had one my uncles get cucked and ditched when his wife who he helped pay for her college back home cheated on him with a white guy here and he's basically an Incel here in North America - he's 5"4 and a bit feminine acting.

If you do bring your asian wife from the homeland to North America, keep her in the asian social circle if she starts hanging out with white co-workers and white guys its over

Last edited:
M

MayorOfKekville

Parody Account
-
29d 2h 53m
thats cope man i will be the first to admit that most whites are locationcels it is still pathetic i have to visit another country if i want a girl to fuck me.
Meh, by that logic pretty much all incels are locationcels.

E

Evildoer

Banned
-
There's no such thing as locationcel, just abandon this absurd term. Can't get laid in your homeland despite trying = incel, without trying = volcel.

UnfortunatelyINCEL98

UnfortunatelyINCEL98

Гоша Рубчинский
-
saved thanks oP:feelsokman:

KV-

KV-

OfficER
★★★★
No more animaymay. Someone on hapa told me the numbers are near 60% now.
60 percent Jesus fuck... and I get to live in CALI were it is all around you. The last family wedding I had was like 30% white people (because my family can’t resist white cock) and they mogged all of us to death. Legit these guys were consistently two inches taller than us.

Kokoro

Kokoro

Veteran
4h 7m
60 percent Jesus fuck... and I get to live in CALI were it is all around you. The last family wedding I had was like 30% white people (because my family can’t resist white cock) and they mogged all of us to death. Legit these guys were consistently two inches taller than us.
Damn I am sorry bro.

PleaseKillMeLoseSkin

PleaseKillMeLoseSkin

I Wanna Fucking DIE
★★★★★
Prime suifuel, time to spread on facebook

blackcel

blackcel

BBC
-
Print this out and post it aroudn your college, collegecels.

big nose bug eyes

big nose bug eyes

Banned
-
And California is like not even 40% white. Which means, who the fuck is marrying all the white girls?

Rightful anger

Rightful anger

Waifu > Stacy
-
And California is like not even 40% white. Which means, who the fuck is marrying all the white girls?
They are not marrying anybody. They are married to their careers and modern lifestyle and then become cat ladies. Feminism in action.

L

LebaneseCel

Phoenician Nationalist
-
Nice simple info graphics.

"Just have an admirable personality bro!"

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
94d 22h 57m
These are great but we all know normies/bluepill fags will ignore all this evidence. They prefer to live in the dark as oppose to knowing the truth.

KV-

KV-

OfficER
★★★★
Its cali dude. A good chunk of lesbians. Another good chunk betabux with tech guys and cheat on them. The rest are with surfer Chads and Enriques.

Rotunda

Rotunda

Failed to ascend
2d 12h 42m
Save and archive boys. Sluts and cucks will try to take these down.

Creep

Creep

Blackpill Scientist
-
I just made this rebuttal infographic for the low iq saying we don't get laid because we are misogynistic

I will get on that
You need to delete this part because it is completely unnecessary and the more concise the better, since its an infographic.
"The only way it does is if you post a picture of yourself and you can be traced back to your facebook or real life which is absolutely a choice. There are no faces on here, no profile pics, no last names, addresses, or anything unless you do it yourself. And if you do give out your personal information of any kind, then you must be very confident that what you say doesn't make you look bad or can't be found via a quick reverse image search from your instagram or facebook photo."

Also maybe add "like incel forums" to your "faceless websites" statement just in case it is used in a general sense and people don't understand what you mean. "what people say on faceless websites like incel forums"

I will get on that
You need to delete this part because it is completely unnecessary and the more concise the better, since its an infographic.
"The only way it does is if you post a picture of yourself and you can be traced back to your facebook or real life which is absolutely a choice. There are no faces on here, no profile pics, no last names, addresses, or anything unless you do it yourself. And if you do give out your personal information of any kind, then you must be very confident that what you say doesn't make you look bad or can't be found via a quick reverse image search from your instagram or facebook photo."

Also maybe add "like incel forums" to your "faceless websites" statement just in case it is used in a general sense and people don't understand what you mean. "what people say on faceless websites like incel forums"

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Inceltears will of course try to find any way to avoid those facts/info.

M

MayorOfKekville

Parody Account
-
29d 2h 53m
I am totally going to create catfish online dating profiles and then send these to all the matches

Rightful anger

Rightful anger

Waifu > Stacy
-
I am totally going to create catfish online dating profiles and then send these to all the matches
That sounds powerful. I'm sending these to my normie friends on skype, etc.

Vex

Vex

Rape centered feudalist
These are great please make some more

Rightful anger

Rightful anger

Waifu > Stacy
-
These are great please make some more
They are having some impact. If we wake up enough normies, the feminists won't be able to have their way for long.

Blackpill Dealer

Blackpill Dealer

Recruit
★★
Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

24yr NEET virgin
★★★★★
25d 37m
this is good, its like bitesize blackpills. easy to read and understand.

R

randomguy1235

Veteran
★★★★
31d 16h 44m
Asians will soon be extinct.
More like White people will go extinct at this rate. There are more Chinese in China than there are White Europeans on the Earth.

LonelyButterfly

LonelyButterfly

Recruit
★★★
10h 5m
These look absolutely amazing! Short, sweet and to the point. It can't get better than that!

Kokoro

Kokoro

Veteran
4h 7m
here is a height one. i want to find more explicit data on females hating us manlets though

Attachments

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C [It's Over] The Blackpill Manual – Reasons Why It’s Over & Answers Must-Read Content 32