Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Blackpill] Absolutely brutal. It’s over for sub 7 inches

Chincel

Chincel

Greycel
https://twitter.com/yevgen1ya/status/943362373485817856

Read the whole comment chain. Every one of her replies are a blackpill. She even mentions above average (6 inches) is not enough.

Small dick crew checking in.

Lol why even bother at this point. Women are hooked on tinder, dildos, and endless debauchery. No wonder so many of them are into bdsm. It's the only thing that excites them anymore.

Ry4keT67_400x400.jpg

JFL at the cuck trying to defend the roastie

why should I care about some ugly skank whore?

>sub 7

ohhhh a little subtle cope in that 'blackpill' I sese

anon_899 said:
Ry4keT67_400x400.jpg

He's not defending her, he's trying to point out a double standard. He's literally arguing against her.

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]"Exactly like when you tell us our bodies should look a certain way for you to find us attractive. That's right, gentlemen. It goes both ways."[/font]

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont,]This ho is just trying to get a reaction. Probably was recently pump n' dumped by a 6 inch Chad. Also, difference is if a man talks about how a woman's body "should look" he's a "monster"; a woman posts shit like this and she's "an inspiration."[/font]

anon_899 said:
Ry4keT67_400x400.jpg

Doubt this guy has ever seen a vag in real life

I dont get why people talk about small dicks all the time. You know JACKSHIT about having a small dick. I am 2.5 INCHES FULLY ERECT and I can safely say my dick has nothing to do with my inability to get laid as NO WOMAN besides my relatives have EVER even SEEN IT.

KV- said:
I dont get why people talk about small dicks all the time. You know JACKSHIT about having a small dick. I am 2.5 INCHES FULLY ERECT and I can safely say my dick has nothing to do with my inability to get laid as NO WOMAN besides my relatives have EVER even SEEN IT.

I feel bad for you man, I can't even imagine a dick that small

Who the fuck cares what a femoid says, she would suck a chads micro dick if he would let her.

undeadcel said:
Who the fuck cares what a femoid says, she would suck a chads micro dick if he would let her.

This is pure cope. She has a handful of Chads interested in her. She will just choose the Chad with the biggest dick. Reminder that women live life on easy mode. Never forget that.

that twitter bitch is delusional,

"Exactly like when you tell us our bodies should look a certain way for you to find us attractive. "

i dont think ive met one man irl whos acted this way. Most men dont give a shit, As long as the female isnt severely obese and has an alright face they fuck anything.

Chincel said:
undeadcel said:
This is pure cope. She has a handful of Chads interested in her. She will just choose the Chad with the biggest dick. Reminder that women live life on easy mode. Never forget that.

Chad is chasing this piece of shit ?

Being a dicklet forms your entire character in a broken mold.

That's why it's bad. It doesn't matter if no one sees it.

The mental war is over before it's begun. Dicklet = Death

Framecel222 said:
He's not defending her, he's trying to point out a double standard. He's literally arguing against her.

he gets roasted right after

numale cuck - "Hahaha why are people so sensitive about other’s turn ons? I once took a girl home from the bar and she had the biggest pussy lips I’ve ever seen. Real turn off for me so I booted her. Not to be rude but not my thing. Should be nice and tight. Everyone is diff and likes diff shit"

sloot - "says this guy..."

lol when will numale soyboys learn

Theirs a small dick tinder experiment out their

sL43GAR.jpg

Hahaha what the fuck! It's like they don't possess basic logic.

newmaleuser said:
he gets roasted right after

numale cuck - "Hahaha why are people so sensitive about other’s turn ons? I once took a girl home from the bar and she had the biggest pussy lips I’ve ever seen. Real turn off for me so I booted her. Not to be rude but not my thing. Should be nice and tight. Everyone is diff and likes diff shit"

sloot - "says this guy..."

lol when will numale soyboys learn

For real, if you're ugly you shouldn't even try arguing with normies. They'll tear you down with playground insults.