Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill at 15 years old

• Thread starter IWantToBeADollarBill
  • Start date
IWantToBeADollarBill

IWantToBeADollarBill

Banned
-
I go through everyday lifeless. This last two years have been the worst of my life, with bouts of intense OCD and depression, capped of with my mom dying in January. I'll never make it out this internal hell. My life was destined to be a failure.

SERIOUS I don't know how I'll make it after graduation, I'll probably end up roping I don't think I could handle being an oldcel

My condolences, but most of your problems seem to stem from things unrelated to inceldom (mental condition and death of relative).

I offer you my prayers but honestly this site isn’t the best place to get help or advice for those problems, especially for someone your age.

I suggest you try 4chan or something, the people there can relate better to your problems. Ideally you should talk to a trusted adult in person though

Last edited:
My condolences, but most of your problems seem to stem from things unrelated to inceldom (mental condition and death of relative).

I offer you my prayers but honestly this site isn’t the best place to get help or advice for those problems, especially for someone your age.

I suggest you try 4chan or something, the people there can relate better to your problems.
all you find in 4chan now a days is anime shit.

anyways OP I have to agree with him and say you don't really belong here seeing that your problems aren't coming from your looks and since you are really young. Maybe consult with your father (or someone who cares about) about how you are feeling because I know the death of a loved one can be really hard.

Are you ugly ? Also your puberty isn't finished yet, you'll grow taller and get more masculine in the next 4 years.

Sorry for mother’s death. I suggest you leave though, mental state is one of the most important things along with physical appearance so I really think you shouldn’t be here

Also your puberty isn't finished yet, you'll grow taller and get more masculine in the next 4 years.
Emphasis on this. Get your growth plates checked, you are probably nowhere near done. Do everything medically possible to enhance your results. At least it might be a way to take your mind off of shit.

you're 15, you'll probably be fine

Sorry for you loss OP but you're still 15. Check back in at 17-18 mabye you're just a late bloomer...